“Home town feel.”

Knights Inn Crockett
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Crockett
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We went to Pennington for our annual family reunion. We chose Crockett Inn over the high priced chain hotel. And we chose the upgraded VIP room($7 dollar difference).Our room was nice, clean & quite. We will Definately stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank SusanB66
James F, Owner at Knights Inn Crockett, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for your kind review about our hotel. We are very glad that your stay was pleasant and that you enjoyed our newly remodeled VIP rooms. We hope to welcome you back in the future upon your next family reunion or whenever your in this part of Texas.

There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Crockett

Reviewed May 15, 2012

In Crockett on a job with my company and the hotel choice's are slim to none. Holiday Inn Express was our first choice they only had 3 rooms left and at $159.00 for one of the rooms, or $199.00 for the other two that was a little out of my company's price range. So down the street we go to the Crockett Inn. The price was a little crazy $68.00 for a none upgraded room. Or $78.00 for a upgraded room. Never saw the none grade room but the upgraded room was a tipical room with small frig and microwave with laminite wood floors. Nothing else special about the room. If your coming for one night it is a not to bad place. But there is no resturant, they don't do anything for breakfast and if you need ice you have to go to the front check in area and someone will unlock the lobby door, take the ice bucket and fill it for you. Did find a great place for breakfast, Rosemary Hill's Resturant, good food and great prices. All in all if I had my choice I'd drive a little farther to a better hotel.

Room Tip: Just flip a coin, then drive to the next town!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jim69_61
James F, Owner at Knights Inn Crockett, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. We do appreciate your time to review our property. I would like to clear up some confusion you may have about our room prices. The regular king room (non-upgraded) starts out at $50 plus tax, while the VIP king upgraded room starts out at $68 plus tax. I would like to address this matter with you further, please send us more details regarding your stay.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

The room was clean and the hotel service was good. The air conditioner made a very loud noise every time it turned on and the rooms were noisy. The location is excellent within walking distance of the river and the

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed December 11, 2011

We stayed at the Crockett Inn once and we will never stay there again. This hotel is the dirtiest, most outdated hotel I have ever stayed in.

I felt unsecure the whole time I was there, the room was dirty and it was loud…I mean LOUD!

They had a family reunion going on and when they came back to the hotel drunk at two in the morning, I called the “front desk” to tell them. Nobody answered my five phones calls.

The day after, there were chicken bones all over the place, beer bottles, etc. I felt like I was in a third world country. I went to tell the “front desk” and the teenager (who I assume is the son of the owner) told me that they were not responsible for cleaning after other people…WHAT?!

I would rather sleep under an overpass than stay at the Crockett Inn. Thank goodness we found a bed and breakfast in Crockett that by far is the best hotel I have ever been at. The name of the bed and breakfast is The Warfield House. Check it out…it is amazing!

Room Tip: Just don't stay there...I am telling you!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Esteban B

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Crockett Inn. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. Could you please send us some more details about your experience that day regarding the reunion? Based on our hotel records, we have no indication of such a reunion.

Reviewed January 27, 2011

This hotel had a very nice selection of rooms to choose from, they also had handicap accessibility for my husband. The VIP room had nice flooring, it was HARD WOOD, something i havn't seen before but its not a bad thing at all. Staff was very nice and checked me in very quickly. Free WIFI and you can park right in front of your room. The housekeepers do a very neat job of cleaning the rooms and disposing of trash.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CurtisSmith
Reviewed June 23, 2010

The room has cheap hardwood floors. If I needed an iron I had to rent it from them. If I wanted a coffee pot I had to rent it from them. Ice was a $1 a bag for a very small bag. They advertised a bar, guess what the bar hadnt been open for quite a while, there were weeds growing in front ot the door. I killed 8 bugs in the two days we stayed. The only thing that was good the room was clean. Would I stay again NO WAY!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katrinaknott13
Reviewed March 21, 2008

My parents and I stayed at the Crockett Inn in Crockett, TX in March 2008. It seemed expensive but was far cheaper than other motels/hotels in the area. Turns out that it is a favorite of oil field workers, which we anticipated would be a problem. These workers turned out to be fairly quiet and polite. My parents' room was somewhat beat up but mine was freshly painted and had decent furniture. It looks like the owners are in the process of doing some much needed upgrades. The restaurant was nice; breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank dharper615

Been to Knights Inn Crockett? Share your experiences!