“Food used to be better”
Review of Coffee Station - CLOSED

Coffee Station
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The food is not bad, but it was better a couple of years ago. The chicken fried steak was tough. The fries are very good. The tea is good on a hot day.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

My son and I went over Memorial Day weekend in 2011, and we had a bad experience. There was hair in my food and I lost my appetite. We were not offered an apology or an offer to remove that dish from our check. The server simply scraped the hair off my plate with her filthy apron and said, "There, it's gone now." I was appalled. My son enjoyed his meal and said that it tasted great. So, I surmised that the waitress must not have been properly trained and vowed that we would try it again one day. During Memorial Day weekend 2012, we walked in just after the lunch rush. It took forever to get our drinks (and eventually our check) because our teenage waitress was chatting up a young man at the counter. When we finally got our drinks, the sweet tea was very weak and watery. We tried placing our orders, but the first three things we chose were either unavailable or sold out. I chose not to eat and decided to get one of four choices of fruit pies for dessert instead. Yep, my first three choices of pie were sold out too. And, you guessed it...they were all out of the first few choices my son made for his main meal. I don't feel like we missed out on anything special, and we won't be back.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

My wife and I ate here for lunch one day and were quite surprised by quality of the food and service. Our chicken fried steak was made from scratch and all the sides were piping hot and fresh. Looking forward to eating in crawfrod again soon.