“Nice quiet time with nature”
Review of Broken Bow Ranch

Broken Bow Ranch
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Crandall
Dallas, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice quiet time with nature”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I enjoyed the trail ride. Gaye's sons were very nice and respectable. Brian was very welcoming to my mother and I. the ranch was the best looking and some of the horses could have been taken care of better, but it was a nice outing.

Visited March 2014

Denton, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This is not the place you want to ride.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The horses are very ill maintained. I understand it's the country & they will be dirty, but They are BEYOND that, by years!
They are not given access to water all day.
The boys "running" the place need to be more vocal to 1st timers (adults). They were good with the children!
If you are going to allow payment on property, then have a company phone ON location. Having people run to the gas station to get cash or call in their CC is not acceptable.
The property driving in, needs clean up!
The boys were nice, horses well behaved, but there maintenance Is my #1 complaint. Very sad.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Badreview2014
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderful experience!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time. Everyone was very attentive to the guests and the horses are well taken care of. We were even given the opportunity to help groom the horses if we wanted to. Strawberry is a sweet horse and was perfect for me. We felt like part of the family when we left and can't wait to visit again! I definitely recommend Broken Bow Ranch for a terrific experience!

Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My boyfriend and I were visiting Dallas for work and extended the trip for the weekend. We had a great 1 hour ride with Kat on the ranch. We had only each rode a horse once and this ride was perfect for us not having really any experience. This is not an expert course so experienced riders should be aware of what they are getting into. It's perfect for families and beginners that want to enjoy the ranch, fresh air and quiet. Definitely call Gay before buying any kind of groupon deal.

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Garland, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shameful treatment of customers”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

On Wednesday, I scheduled a trail ride for Friday morning at 8am with my niece visiting from Iowa. I had several other choices, but cancelled them to go to Crandall. We arrived at the gate of the ranch, which was lock about 7:45am. At 8am I called and texted Brian Bingham, with whom I had made arrangements earlier in the week. He replied: "Yes. Well some family stuff has come up this morning. I won't be able to do a ride today."

We had driven 45 minutes from the Dallas area that morning so that on the last day of my niece's visit we could go horseback riding. And that is how you treat people, as if it is completely insignificant that they arranged their time. I spoke with Mrs. Bingham, who later informed me via voice message that her husband had interfered with her son's business and that there was nothing she could do but to let her know if there was anything else they could do to make it right.

I certainly would not wish to mount a horse guided by an adult who treats customers with so little disregard, with no apology from Mr. Bingham, no phone call, no attempt to redress a wrong. Simply shameful.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank M D
GayLeigh, Owner at Broken Bow Ranch, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
I totally agree that it was no way to treat a customer and I apologized. I was out of town
and didn't have any way of working anything out. My husband needed help with the fence
to contain our cattle and my son saw no way out. I tried to give the customer a free trail
ride. My son should have handled it differently and he understands that now.

Please check my reviews on groupon, living social, zozi and amazon.