“Clean and comfortable”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cotulla
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Cotulla
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Nice to see a clean and friendly run hotel in the middle of the hell hole called Cotulla. The customer service makes you forget that your in Americas wasteland. Appetizers and beer m-f are a plus. The staff also makes you feel right at home and are there to greet you anytime you come through that door. They are the reason I switched from holiday inn!!

• Stayed: January 2014
stephanie p, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cotulla, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

I appreciate your feedback and I am so glad to have guest like you who appreciate great customer service and hard work. Thanks a lot for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Everything here is great from the management to the workers the breakfast is great rooms also happy hr great time to relax meet people wouldn't stay no where else priceing is fair location is good their here to have breakfast early for thd guys that have to leave early to go to the fields and work grounds our keep clean just the total place is great

• Stayed: January 2014
stephanie p, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cotulla, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

I value your feedback. Your feedback tells me what do I need to improve. As a manager, It's my responsibility to take care of my guest and that's why I am here for. Thank you so much behalf of my staff. They all work very hard and your survey make them special and honored. Looking forward to see you every time you are in Cotulla.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stayed here for over a week for work and enjoyed it. The staff is great. Room was clean. The fitness room was on par for the size of the hotel. Free beer on weekdays too. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014
stephanie p, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cotulla, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

I appreciate your feedback and am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cotulla TX. We strive to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accomodations.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This was my first time staying at this La Quinta and when I arrived at 11 pm the night clerk was extremely friendly welcoming me to Coutulla and La QUinta. The hotel is extremely clean, and comfortable. The manager Mrs Patel made sure when I checked out that my stay was good. This is the only hotel I will stay at when in Cotulla, TX.
Thanks Mrs Patel and your staff for everthing!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It's feels really good to know opinion from our guest, specially when it's great. I am very glad that you have been noticing our staff perfomance. It makes me feel like I am going to right direction with my position. I thank you for staying with us. Your business is greatly appreciated. Bring as much business as you would like.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I was approached by the Manager from La Quinta and pretty much sold me on what her facility had to offer.
After a week of staying in the hotel it was everything she said and more especially the rates and being very polite towards our needs.

• Stayed: January 2014
stephanie p, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cotulla, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking time and giving us your valuable survey. Your feedback is really important and special for me. I hope your employees enjoying their stay with us. Looking forward to see you everytime you are in Cotulla. Thanks again. Have a very excited day!

Stephanie Patel

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I found this hotel for my staff to have a place to stay while working there. This hotel is the best I found in the 3 years I have been in south texas. Awesome staff. very clean and comfortable. this is the only place we stay when in the Cotulla area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for giving us survey. I appreciate your feedback and your business as well. Your feedback is really valuable to me. Looking forward to see you everytime you are in Cotulla.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

La Quinta in Cotula, Tx was a great expierence the hotel was very clean, the beds are excellent, very nice landscaping. Mrs Patel made me feel very welcome , great hospitality . Overall one of the best hotels I have stayed in

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you so much for giving us your opinion. I really appreciate it. Your feedback is valuable to me. We always welcome you at our hotel. Looking forward to see you every time you come to Cotulla TX. Thanks again. Have a wonderful day!