“Consider this a sure thing”

Hampton Inn & Suites Corsicana
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Corsicana
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed for four nights while visiting family and the staff was immensely helpful and courteous. The room was quiet even though there were a lot of people staying there and the bed was very comfortable. I will stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lori F

Reviewed May 21, 2013

we selected this Hilton family of hotels due to its location along our travel path and its Hilton HHonors Rewards points cost. The hotel was convenient to the highway with plenty of dining options close by. The hotel was clean and had professional staff. I would recommend this hotel as a travel stopover or visiting the Corsicana area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My only complaint was that there was no Microwave oven or refrigerator in the room. If this is not an issue to someone then their stay at this hotel would probably be a pleasant one. aaaaaaabbbbbbbbbcccccccccdddddddddddeeeeeeeeeffffffffggggggghhhhhhhhiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkllllllllll(200 character filler)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a very nice Hampton, and a great location, but the staff could do with some instruction in professionalism and attitude. The staff at the desk and at breakfast acted like we were an interruption to their day, and were dressed very unprofessionally.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SarahGMCorsicana, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corsicana, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for staying with us! We are aware that you have a variety of choices for accommodations here in Corsicana,TX and we are thrilled that you opted to stay with us.

We apologise if we fell short to meeting all your needs. Please contact me directly at the hotel and I would love to offer you a discount and a complementary upgrade if you are willing to give us another chance.

At the Hampton Inn and Suites in Corsicana TX, exceptional service is our number one goal. We are extremely grateful you reviewed us on Trip Advisor.

Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' reviews before booking their own visits. And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we can improve to make your stay more enjoyable.

We wish you a safe and pleasant journey to your next destination and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

With Care,

Sarah Sentonoi- GM

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay off i-45. Easy access to on and off ramp, multiple restaurants to eat at, Gander Mountain less than 5 minutes away. Never had a bad stay at Hampton Inns. Recommend the big jacuzzi bath tub suite for your stay. Free breakfast and clean environment.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank slicksar15
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family was looking for an overnight location about an hour outstide Dallas; and the Hampton Inn in Corsciana worked well as a location to stay. The hotel is a standard Hampton that could use a few updates of the landscaping outside, but the inside is nice and up to Hampton quality.

The front staff were pleasant and the rooms were nice. The breakfast was good, although they didn't have eggs on Sunday morning.

Overall I would stay at this hotel again if I needed to find a hotel in this location.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TeamTex
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The staff was very friendly and did everything within their power to please me. stopping at this hotel was not planned we just saw it from the highway. they even me a room where I could see my car. I forgot my tooth brush they gave me one immediately. I was given a walk in shower and with out asking for one. I have a handicap sticker

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corsicana
Holiday Inn Express Corsicana
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ennis
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 8 in Corsicana

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Corsicana? Share your experiences!