Hampton Inn & Suites Corsicana
Comfort Inn(Corsicana)
Kingsway Inn(Corsicana)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfasteggsrussell stoverrooms are cleanthe staff was greatoatmealhome away from homerecommend this hotelwould stay here againcollin street bakeryvisiting familyeasy accessbusiness tripgreat pricesmall townnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Best beds and try the Jacuzzi if you've been driving.

Definitely ask if they are hosting any family reunions or family conventions. This is the second time in 2 separate stays that were 4 years apart, that we've been woken by children running up and down the corridors. Do you like surprise relay races for 2 hours starting at 8 am and no way that the few people running the hotel can catch them all. The kids were running the elevators up and down and pushing every floor button in a game of catch, before chasing more kids down the hall and up or down the stairwells.

The entire hotel was bedlam and chaos and noise noise noise!

They need 3 times the staff for these noisy events to keep them away from overnight guests. It was a terrible stay. Again... sigh.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Clean, friendly (ask for Hope) hotel. I ended up getting stranded by a broken down car in Corsicana on the way home from Denton and I landed at this hotel. My son and I were treated very nicely and enjoyed the comfortable beds provided in the room. The shower ran hot, the air conditioner ran cold, and the breakfast was really good. I have absolutely no complaints about this hotel! For $79 a night, I couldn't have gotten better service!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Desk clerk is clueless! I called ahead to be sure the type of room we needed (handicap accessible with roll-in shower) was available. She assured me it was and took my credit card info to secure the room for our arrival later in the evening. I asked again at check in to be sure the room met our needs, she assured me it had a roll-in shower and said all their handicap accessible rooms did. We got to the room -- bathroom had only grab bars, no roll-in shower. When I told the clerk, she was surprised it didn't and said she was sure the rooms all had roll-in showers. She said she had another handicap accessible room available and would check it and call me so we could change rooms. No call, and when I called her she said, oh, it's just a king room and isn't accessible. What a fiasco, just tell the truth! Don't pretend to know what you're talking about when you haven't a clue! When a guest is unable to use the facilities it makes for a very uncomfortable stay.

Room Tip: Skip it!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelerTX_8
Reviewed June 19, 2011

This hotel is great! It looks like it was opened yesterday! Extremely clean hotel and great rooms. We had a room with two queen beds. The room was quite large, with a refrigerator and separate desk with free wifi. The beds are very comfortable. They have a nice breakfast setup. If you are anywhere around Corsicana, this is the place to stay. No downsides at all.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2011

It took 30 minutes to check in, because there is only one person at the front desk all the time, without any help. S/he always needs to answer the phone before speaking to a waiting human body.
Once in the room, I noticed a frustrating lack of fridge and microwave.... this is the first time EVER that I've seen this at a Hampton or Hilton. When I inquired about it at the front desk, they seemed to think this was normal....
Two nights in a row I requested a wake-up call, and both times I woke up 20 minutes late to my back up alarm.....grrrrrr......
They couldn't quite get the receipt right either, making me more late to my appointment...
Overall, the worst stay at a Hampton ever, I'm extremely frustrated and disappointed as I have always trusted this to be a reliable chain with excellent service... do yourself a favor, GO ELSEWHERE!!!

Room Tip: Go next door
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business