Hampton Inn & Suites Corsicana
Quality Inn(Corsicana)
$53
QualityInn
Motel 6 Corsicana(Corsicana)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/03
$55
Free cancellation until 06/02
$55
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfasteggsrussell stoverrooms are cleanthe staff was greatoatmealhome away from homerecommend this hotelwould stay here againcollin street bakeryvisiting familyeasy accessbusiness tripgreat pricesmall townnice stay
Reviewed May 26, 2011

It took 30 minutes to check in, because there is only one person at the front desk all the time, without any help. S/he always needs to answer the phone before speaking to a waiting human body.
Once in the room, I noticed a frustrating lack of fridge and microwave.... this is the first time EVER that I've seen this at a Hampton or Hilton. When I inquired about it at the front desk, they seemed to think this was normal....
Two nights in a row I requested a wake-up call, and both times I woke up 20 minutes late to my back up alarm.....grrrrrr......
They couldn't quite get the receipt right either, making me more late to my appointment...
Overall, the worst stay at a Hampton ever, I'm extremely frustrated and disappointed as I have always trusted this to be a reliable chain with excellent service... do yourself a favor, GO ELSEWHERE!!!

Room Tip: Go next door
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank yoyo_warrior
Reviewed February 28, 2011

We stopped here for the night this past weekend. Lovely hotel, big room, very comfortable bed and soft linens. Great rate. Free fast wireless. Great place to stop on the way to Houston.

Only complaint is that the breakfast eggs and sausage were cold. People kept leaving the lid open. The breakfast attendant didn't seem to care or notice.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2011

This Hampton Inn is a pretty new-build one. The interiour and the furniture and all is looking very new.The room is equipped with a "King-Size"-bathroom with a large shower cabin. Everything is new and clean. the staff is very friendly. You will have WiFi - very fast - in all rooms. AC - the only not very positive thing - is a individual rack in the room - making noises from time to time. You have coffee maker and ironing equipment in the room - but no fridge. The drinking water smells somehow chemical...
In short distance drive there is the Highway (Interstate 45) and what else? But Downtown Corsicana (if there is one) is 2-3 miles away. Hampton Inn will serve an "extended continental breakfast" with some daily changing components.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed January 3, 2011

I am very happy to choose hotel in Corsicana tx hampton rooms are super clean and all staff is very nice would recommend it to my friends

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank zaqueo
Reviewed July 25, 2010

My husband and I arrived in Corsicana very late around midnight and were very tired. We checked out this hotel and the other one in the adjacent parking lot. There was only one choice...The Hampton Inn! We were welcomed by a very cute All-American cheerful young lady behind the desk in a very clean and new lobby! This desk clerk was very helpful and patient with us to fulfill all of our requests! The hotel was so refreshingly new and clean and tidy and smelled good! Our room was everything we hoped for and the bed was very comfy! I love how they wash the duvets so everything seems so germ free! The next morning as we were departing, we were wished farewell by another very friendly and helpful desk clerk! We will definitely try to stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple