Best Western Executive Inn
Quality Inn(Corsicana)
$47
QualityInn
Motel 6 Corsicana(Corsicana)(Great Value!)
$44
ComfortSuites
$55
$55
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskin townwould stay here againyogurtexcellent staythe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat hoteleggsrecommend this hotelsausagenew carpetfirst floorking suitevisiting familygreat priceeasy access
Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you want to feel at home away from home this is the hotel! I travel alot back and forth to Dallas and have stayed at numerous hotels and was disappointed nearly everytime. So, I save myself the trouble and go to Best Western.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWestern C, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

This is so kind, I am happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us every time you visit.
Please do not hesitate to call if you ever need anything.

Jessica Martin
Front Desk manager

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Check-in went well and did receive an upgraded room as a Rewards member. The room was clean with no problems noted. Called the front desk for TV/WiFi questions and they were resolved quickly. The breakfast was pretty average, but definitely adequate for reasonable people. Would stay here again easily. A really good value in my opinion.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Everything was better than expected! The breakfast bar had everything on it -fresh and hot. Front desk was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and smelled very nice. Although I did not use it, the pool was nice and clean. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
44558, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Corsicana. I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review. Guest feedback is something we rely on to better our service. Our team works hard everyday to offer the best customer service and accommodations to our guests, and are glad to have met your expectations! Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.

sincerely,

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this location with the exception of the deplorably slow Internet connection. As a business traveller who relies on using a VPN for work, it was very frustrating when I was unable to perform basic tasks on my laptop. Testing from speedtest.net showed 1Mbps/512Kbps for those interested. I've not experienced this at any other modern Best Westerns' so it may be a fluke.

Other than the above, the stay was nice. A comfy bed, cool A/C, soundproof walls, great shower, and friendly staff were several of the positives. Location was great right off of I-45 and near several restaurants and gas stations.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin K
44558, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would personally like to thank you for choosing Best Western Plus, Corsicana for your lodging needs. Internet service is a must in this very busy world and we truly understand your frustration. We were having connectivity issues during that time, but have promptly addressed them. We performed upgrades and added new equipment to resolve this issues. Front desk staff is available 24/7 to address your needs and are glad to help make your stay satisfactory. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you visit us again, soon!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I decided to book this hotel to break up the drive from Dallas to Houston and I was So happy I did! The moment you walk in it smells SO clean and new. Really nice King bed that jiggled a bit but otherwise it was a perfect room. The shower even had great pressure and lots of hot water. The front desk was very friendly and helped us pick a place for supper. Breakfast in the morning was great, hot, fresh and FREE. Great place to stop on your way thru.

Room Tip: King beds are always nice!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
44558, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Western PLUS, Executive Inn, Corsicana, TX. Glad to hear our convenient location appealed you to stay with us. We hope to be of assistance to make the long drive, a little less exhausting.

I am grateful to hear about your satisfying stay at our hotel. Superior accommodations and guest services is something we work hard on everyday, and offer to each and everyone of our guests. We are thrilled to hear about your experience and are glad to have met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope to see you back soon!