“Great Place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Texas
“Great Place!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Haven't eaten here in a while so decided to give it a try. I ordered the whole chicken deal for my family but wanted to try to hamburger because it was recommended to me by a friend. The chicken is always good however the hamburger blew me away. It was enough for 2 people, hambuger patty, ham, avacado, lettuce, tomato and onion. I was amazing. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Debarms

howelldw
“Best in town”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Best food ever! My favorite in town. I could eat this every day and not get tired of it. Plenty of choices on the menu for you to try.

Visited June 2013
Corsicana, Texas
“Huge baked potato”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had huge baked potato with chopped/grilled beef, cheese and sour cream on top of it, and I just loved it!!
Beef had great grilled flavor to it.
It was around $7 with tax, and comes with grilled Jalapeno.
I'd like to try out their Mole next time!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank StinkyTheCat
Panama City, Florida
“Nice quick option”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I guess this is a chain that recently opened this branch in Corsicana. I'm just happy that Corsicana actually has a new eating choice. The food here was good. It had the feel of a backyard picnic with Mexican friends. Much better than the look-alike taco-centric options out there. The food seemed fresh and traditional. I would eat lunch here again. Fair prices for good sized portions.

• Visited March 2013