“Nice!”

Collin Street Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Corsicana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We saw one down by Waco but didn't go then saw this one so we had to stop. They made us cold coffee, gave samples of cookies. We did order a couple of cookies and they were very good too. Nice friendly people in this town!

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Love to stop by for their very good muffins. Worth the stop. Also love their homemade bread. They make sandwiches..burgers..not sure how they taste..but they look good.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I liked their praline cookies, cheese rolls and pecan bread. The fruit cakes looked tasty but I did not buy any of it. It is a great place to stop by for a quick and not so expensive lunch. Chicken salad was just okay, tasted bland to me.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was a surprise. On the drive between Dallas and Houston on 45, it is pretty much all chain food, and not even much decent chain. This place tales a little effort to find, but is only 6 blocks or so off the exit. It is clean, open, inviting.g, with ample Parkin.g. Part of it is a bakery, with a wide variety of cookies, cakes, breads and the like. For meals, they have soups, salads, sandwiches and paninis. We split one of the latter, ham and cheese on rye, one of 10 or so bread options, and each had a bowl of tomato florentine soup. Excellent, and filling. With two teas (4 or more are offered daily, along with many other options), lunch was $13. The service was friendly and helpful (an off duty deputy sheriff who works there part time as security even volunteered to refill our drinks). You can sure do a lot worse. Nice place.

1  Thank Jays911
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Realize there are two locations: the original bakery downtown and the newer retail shop closer to I-45. I've never been to the new location but I've been to the bakery countless times. Their baked goods are the star. For me, I like all the various flavors of fruit cake and they typically have sample pieces available to try. I also like their cookies, specifically the cherry ice box, macaroons and pecan pralines. I haven't really tried anything else like the breads, sandwiches or coffee drinks. I always stop here when I'm in Corsicana.

1  Thank Rather_Nomadic