“Corsicana has much better to offer.”

Days Inn Corsicana TX
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Corsicana
MAGNOLIA
“Corsicana has much better to offer.”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

When we drove into the Days Inn in Corsicana, Tx, we knew we didn't want to stay there, the clerk said we had to cancel 24 hrs in advance or pay. What does one do when the accommodations are completely unsatisfactory? The hotel is one of the oldest in the area, and does not have a good appearance from the street. The clerk was nice enough but we did not want to stay, but also didn't want to stay. The room was clean...but looked very old fashioned. If you just want a bed, this is okay, but if you want ambiance, the feeling of safety, or any of that stuff, choose other accommodations . There are some brand new, beautiful hotels across the freeway.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lonleys, Manager at Days Inn Corsicana TX, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Our hotel is one of the newest hotels in the area opening in 2010 and has many great things to offer our guests. Our beds are Serta Elite with comfort feather pillows, brand new decor as of late August 2010 designed by our interior designer, microwave, refrigerator, coffe maker/coffee, iron/board and hairdryer in all rooms with full kitchenette rooms available. Our Daybreak breakfast includes waffles, sausage biscuit, Danish, blueberry and banana nut muffins, various cererals and bread choices, juices, and excellent coffee. Our location is 2008 South US Highway 287 and in the midst of several other older hotels that could have been where you stayed. We invite you to stay at our location and offer a review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

There were live roaches and crickets in my bed!!! I said um no! Went and got my money back! He told me I was lying and I even showed proof!! I took pictres!!! I will never stay in another Econo lodge EVER again!! And on top of that he was asleep and took him 15 min to wake up and check me in!!!!

• Stayed July 2012
Pittstown, New Jersey
Reviewed April 20, 2012

This is one of the nicest Econo Lodge Inn & Suites I have ever stayed in. The property seems to be fairly new and everything is in good repair and it's clean and bright. My room was large, clean and comfy. Room rates are low and the staff is friendly. Excellent signal on WiFi. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Webb City, Missouri
Reviewed August 7, 2010

We stayed one night in this dump and could not wait to get out. We killed two HUGE cockroaches and several spiders. It had dead bugs all around the baseboard and what looked to be rat droppings on the floor. I don't think the room we stayed in had been swept in months. It had a huge gap in the front door and bugs crawled in and out. This was the most DISGUSTING place we have ever stayed by far. I would not stay here again and if I were you, I would sleep in my vehicle before I stayed here!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank TRD27
La Marque
Reviewed March 26, 2010

We've stayed twice and will stay again. Rooms have been extensively remodeled and have new everything. A unique feature is the closet door. When fully opened, it closes off the vanity area of the bathroom from the sleeping area. So if someone is in the vanity area, a person still asleep won't be distrubed by a light. The rooms are well laid out. It's a little tricky to drive onto the property since TXDOT removed the entry and exit drives. But the owners are working at resolving this issue.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corsicana
Best Western Executive Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corsicana
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 7 in Ennis

Been to Days Inn Corsicana TX? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Corsicana TX

Property: Days Inn Corsicana TX
Address: 2008 S US Highway 287, Corsicana, TX 75110-9633 (Formerly Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Corsicana)
Location: United States > Texas > Corsicana
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Corsicana
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Corsicana TX 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn Corsicana TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.