“Got charged $250 for smoking in a room that we did not smoke in.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Near Lake Lewisville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Corinth
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Got charged $250 for smoking in a room that we did not smoke in.”
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Hotel was fine and then a $250 smoking charge showed up on my credit card 2 weeks later, kicker is that my wife and I do not smoke and hate the smell of "smoked in" rooms for that matter. Contacted management and they are convinced we smoked in the room and are not backing down. 2 months have gone by since our stay and I am still wasting my time trying to get the charged removed.

Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank frustrated77777

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed April 22, 2010

We stayed here 3/11/2010. Staff was nice , room was clean but Iwould most certain;y ask for a room on the non-highway side of the building .
The "free" brakfast was pretty bad .. Coffee was waaaay to disgusting to drink and egss were very very slimey.

we did not use the facilities since we had a late check in and a very earlty departure.

Also , they charge if you want to use the in room safe.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
San Diego, CA
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Comfort Inn & Suites Near Lake Lewisville, TX is located about 15-20 miles north of Dallas Love Field and DFW Airport, and less than 10 miles south of Denton, TX along I35E. It is one of Comfort Inn & Suites newer properties, and one of the two best that I've stayed at.

I found every aspect of this hotel to be excellent. The rooms are brand new, very clean and nicely furnished with flat panel TV, microwave and refrigerator. Best decor I've seen in any Comfort Inn & Suites. The staff was helpful, friendly and professional.

For quick errands, there's a nearby Walmart, Albertson's and a range of dining from fast food to sit-down. Lake Lewisville and Lake Dallas are very near by, and although I'm not yet very familar with the area, the area offers fishing, boating, watersports and other recreation. Although close to the I35E, the hotel is set back from the highway and very, very quiet. My son attends nearby University of North Texas, so I expect to stay here many more times in the future. It's a great option for anyone that doesn't mind staying a bit north of Dallas.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corinth
Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Best Western Premier Crown Chase Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Plano Legacy Frisco
Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas
Baymont Inn & Suites - Lewisville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Near Lake Lewisville? Share your experiences!