“Great Stay!!!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Copperas Cove
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Front desk staff was great especially Lacey and Tracy! They were helpful and respectful. The breakfast was the best I've seen at a hotel in a while and I'm always in hotels due to career!! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013
mike B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for choosing comfort suites, copperas cove for your lodging needs. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

From the indoor pool being ice cold (was rudely told it was fine in front of other customers but told later I was correct) to the totally lack luster continental breakfast, I was unimpressed and won't return to this Comfort Suites. Add the front desk help that was not helpful when I had an A/C issue and then working the pool issue (given $5 discount when we only stayed for the indoor pool) and it was a frustrating experience. Disappointing as this is the first Comfort Suites I've stayed at over the years to have this bad experience. Think it was largely due to their lack of business/interest, and I can see why...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 163AJM
mike B, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments regarding your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and regret the room you received did not live up to your expectations. Your input will be shared with our management team for the purpose of bringing improvements needed.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Awful front desk service, elevator was disgusting I was afraid to touch anything. It was more like a roach motel I would not stay there again if you paid me too. . Room was not "cleaned". Internet was awful. Breakfast was unappetizing.

• Stayed: November 2012

On behalf of my team and myself, i truely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. Let me assure you that we have a high turn over with our housekeeping staff and we are trying to train our employees to make sure every guest is satisfied with the services we offer.
Again, I apologize for the shortcomings.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We are from Canada and finding a hotel under a hundred dollars is almost unheard of..unless you are staying at a complete dive. So we were a little skeptical at first. For $79 a night we had a large room with 2 comfy beds plus a separate sitting (couch and desk) area, clean bathrooms, microwave and fridge and breakfast in the morning! We were there for 3 nights but were visiting family so we never even made it to the pool area.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Great hotel with great accomodations. Continental breakfast is served always hot. Room Service is very good. Indoor pool is a definite plus for the summer time since it is very hot outside. Rooms are very spacious. Amber at the front desk is amazing!!! I will definitly stay here my next time here!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Charged more than I was quoted at check-in.. Beds are hard. Rooms are hot one minute, too cold the next, nothing in between. Pool was ice cold and walls have the paint peeling.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank STUART_KilleenTx
Reviewed May 14, 2012

After a several hour road trip across Texas, We were not greeted at the counter, instead, the clerk never looked up and was griping about how the computer he was using was slow. He was unprofessional, A closer look at the place , we noticed that the floors and carpet were filithy, the elevator floor was dirty. The Room (219) was dirty. Carpet had large stains, and spills were on the walls, The blankets on the bed were not fresh. The room had a slight smell. I had paid cash at the counter and was told there was only a small 12 dollar hold on my bank account, That I understand. The next morning I noticed that a 102.dollar hold instead. We had already left so I could not correct it on the spot. I stay at Comfort Suites all over Texas and this hotel is in the worst condition I have ever seen, I will stay at Holiday Inn Express from now on when in the Copperas Cove, Killeen area. Not Good!! Sorry.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Days Inn Copperas Cove
Days Inn Copperas Cove
#2 of 5 in Copperas Cove
Holiday Inn Killeen - Fort Hood

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!