“Great $5 Meal”
Review of Black Meg 43

Black Meg 43
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Black Megs was a surprise. For $5.00 you get their combo...which includes a huge hamburger, fries and large soda. The burger comes with your choice of toppings, the fries are good and hot and the service is terrific. It is worth the stop and the price is surprising for all you receive.

1  Thank Al H

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food. I love the cheeseburger combo and fried pickles. Price is great and food always fresh. Definitely a place I go regularly.

1  Thank Turner2003
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My brother took me here saying that they have the best burgers in the area. Being a native central Texan I was a little skeptical. He was not lying. The inside of the restuarant could use a little work, especially the AC, but the burger made up for it. I was in burger heaven. They flavor the food so brilliantly.

1  Thank Sebastian M
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had very high hopes until I had barely ordered and my burger was ready. That throws the fresh cooked thing right out the window. Better than a Burger King or McDonald's. similar too wendys

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I've been here twice so now I have to say that the first I came here I was eating meat but due to me trying to be a little healthier now I'm a vegetarian now. So here is my review one two burgers. The first one was The Black Meg it has double meat double cheese and double the taste. the second burger was the Veggie burger it has a veggie patty with the fixings cucumber and the best pesto sauce ever. So I truly understand why everyone talks about this place when I come to Texas. So if you like Five guys then youre going to fall in love with Black Megs!

1  Thank deepcreek32