“Average at best”

Add it.
Casa Ole'
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I'm not sure how they can mess up Mexican but they seem to. I can't imagine how they stay open. Wait staff is nice but not very efficient. Food is average.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

great place to eat, food was very good and a great price, service was very good. great selection of food.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I love Casa Ole most of the time. I grew up going to #1 and #2 in Pasadena, TX. It seems I can't get a good meal at this location. Is the cooks, management, or what? Maybe the location is a franchise that just can't get it right.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Decor is tired but the restaurant is clean and has no fowl smells. Food and Margaritas are good and well priced. Good vegetarian choices. We eat here at least once a month.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place is absolutely gross. I'm not that picky about the food I eat, but the food was so bad that I couldn't eat it. The service is terrible as well. The only way I think this place stays open is that the margarita's are cheap. Will NEVER go there again.