“Best guacamole you could ask for!”
Review of Anamia's

Anamia's
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Coppell
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Their food is great; my favorite is Pollo Cancun, delicious!
The guacamole, made fresh table side is to die for and so are the mango margaritas.
Sure, it's a little noisy, it's a family restaurant, but the food and atmosphere are wonderful.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Delicious, consistent and family friendly. They serve the best tortilla chips we have ever found! Ask for chug or hetman- both are highly skilled staff.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in town. I love the salsa and chips and the food is just very good. My only complaint is that often the cheese in the enchiladas isn't melted completely especially in take out orders. Not a deal breaker when it tastes as good as it does. Restaurant is nice and filled with families. Loud yes but family friendly.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We, too, have been customers of Anamia's since they opened, which is about 20 years. I still like the food at Anamia's, and the margaritas are great if you ask for fresh lime juice and simple syrup instead of a mix. The bartenders will do that when they're not busy. Otherwise, they use a mix, and then I think the 'ritas taste like Lysol. Their tableside guacamole is wonderful. The main problem at Anamia's is the noise, like at every other restaurant in Coppell. People here have forgotten what it is to be gentile and quiet. For that reason, we seldom eat out in Coppell.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you want real TexMex then this is the place. Every time I've been there the place is crowded. The food is delicious, service is good. The wait can be long especially when they are busy. All in all I haven't found anything they served that wasn't great. I'd recommend it.

I rated outdoor seating terrible since there isn't any. Advisor needs a not any category when it comes to outdoor seating.

Been to Anamia's? Share your experiences!