“Large menu to choose from”
Review of El Bosque

El Bosque
Ranked #34 of 271 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and attentive.
At lunch you get a complimentary bean and cheese nacho to try while looking at menu. Was pretty good. If ordering queso, order the white- as it has more flavor in my opinion and has more peppers.
Jalapeño margaritas were good as well as the prickly pear margaritas.
We had lunch combos and the enchiladas with the chili rellano inside of it with chicken fajita. Had a good taste, however the chicken fajita in it was way over cooked.
Menu is very large with huge selection ...

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

We enjoy El Bosque, they make great drinks and yummy Tacos Al Cabon and Mexican refried beans. Their salsa is always served warm with just the right seasoning and kick. The services is always great, they seat you quick and are very attentive we have enjoyed every visit.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This place seems to be very popular. We used to enjoy eating there when they were a small hole in the wall up by Academy. But now the place they are at is too big and too crowded and way too loud! I feel like I'm in a cafeteria and that is NOT what I'm looking for when dining out!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Had beef fajita enchiladas. First time here. Should have known. Ya! they were excellent. Large margarita go down so smooth also. Had a great time with great company.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I love their potatoes and hot ranchero sauce on the eggs. The coffee is ok, look at the creamer before putting it in your coffee, is my only tip. I look forward to ordering breakfast whenever I come to town. I don’t need a buffet, this is plenty of food

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to El Bosque? Share your experiences!