“LOVE Joes!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Once you've had Joes, you won't be satisfied with Olive Garden ever again! We have eaten here many times and it is one of my favorite places to eat! I also use them to cater the large events that I'm in charge of...catering service is complete and very accommodating! The FOOD is what makes this place outstanding. We have tried the chicken marsala, cannelloni, alfredo--both shrimp and chicken, and I ADORE the manicotti and the lemoncello marscapone mousse cake is amazing! The prices are very good especially for the quality of your meal. The homemade dressings and rolls are superb! I love to dip my bread in the homemade house dressing...a tomato vinaigrette I believe. SOOO GOOD! I would eat at Joes once or twice a week if I could!!

2  Thank mandmslover

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My wife and I frequent Joe's on an almost weekly basis, and love it! They have a good variety of Italian foods and can sometimes get pretty busy, meaning service may suffer for this little place, but the food is worth the wait!

2  Thank TexasRonA
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Joes does a great job with fresh rolls and house dressing. The chicken pasta dishes are superb.
Expect Italian atmosphere with a touch of Bosnian/Croatian touch. Prices are very reasonable.

3  Thank Caryn S
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Joe's staff is very friendly and the prices are well in my budget. Food is excellent. Pizza is Best in Texas. I visit as much as I can. when you need your Italian food fix, Joe's is it!!! Try it, You'll Love it!!!!!

2  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Good pasta and bread it so good all at a great price but do not dine in. Not very clean or appealing.

2  Thank Lori L

Been to Joe's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!