“Clean and friendly!”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
“Clean and friendly!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stayed 3 weeks on business, great rates, room always clean and everyone was very friendly. Next time in Conroe that is where I will stay. The breakfast is short and quick, but there are resturants within walking distance. A pool or fitness center would be nice.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I had been searching for a reasonable and clean place to stay. When I came across this hotel and they honored my discount, I jumped on it. One of the managers by the name of Sonny was very pleasant and great customer service skill. Even though they were in the process of remodeling it was all good. Clean and neat rooms. The only default is there's no pool. I would definitely stay again. Reasonable prices.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Kironda
Mabank, Texas
Reviewed August 2, 2011

everything is always good when we stay here!! just wish they had a pool

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Nice hotel, the staff is really friendly and welcoming, and the rooms are clean. I didn't eat the breakfast, so no comment there.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed March 6, 2011

This is a great place to stay if you are the kind of person who likes warm hospitality and friendly faces. I have stayed here before and was not that impressed due to rood employees and not clean. My work books my stays and i was scheduled for a stay in Feb. It has changed for the better. Their morning buffet was yummy to my eyes and tummy. Friendly staff and Very Clean. I will go back with no hesitations this time next year.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Magnolia, Texas
Reviewed February 25, 2011

We are renting our room by the week. Our stay here was very pleasant. The stadd is the quality of a five star Hotel. Upon initial contact with Ms. Joyce, she was receptive to my families needs. All of the staff members were very polite, positive and helpful during our stay. The front desk receptionists/front office have provided us with very competent services. Every one of the employees we interacted with had a positive welcoming attitude. I feel that my money was well spent in this establishment.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
conroe
Reviewed November 11, 2010

Special deal for 49.95 , 56.45 with tax, the gentlman that checked me in was v ery friendly and helpful, and introduced us to the new manager who was having afternoon tea and cookies for the guest to meet the manager...The Beds were nice and comfrey, and the cont....breakfast had fruit and oatmeal, different danishes, and breakfast breads, milk oj and apple juice, , hot tea, hot cocoa, ego waffles, biscuits, lots of stuff.........will stay again

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple