“chicken wings / / /”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed March 7, 2013

this is the place to go, just to see what a hooters is all about . . . pretty girls in little outfits serving you beer and chicken wings. The wings are very below average but the beer is cold and alright . . . hospitality is good. good for a late fri lunch with friends.

Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here when we found the outback steakhouse permanently closed next door.

My wife ordered the shrimp and spinach salad and I had the fish and chips.

Salad was so salty, it was inedible. After one bite my wife sent it back and did not reorder anything.

My fish and chips had four thin over fried pieces of fish on a pile of cold fwisty fries. The fish was so thin that I never got any seafood flavor and could only taste the batter. Fries were replaced with warm ones.
the spoonful of coleslaw was the dishes saving grace.

Not recommend!.

2  Thank Commercialtourist
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Food was not bad, very very average. The server girl was the height of annoying. There is a limit to how many times you visit the table. She literally did not even give us a chance to eat. No peace what so ever! I would not go again willingly.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

It was very late when we left the hospital. This restaurant was very close to hotel. It was one of the few that was open after 9:30 pm. Staff was great and attentive. Way too much food on our plates!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

First time going to Hooters, Wings were kickin, and also their mini bites is a must have.

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!