“A great bakery”

Montgomery Bakehouse Bakery
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Conroe
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a great place to find a variety of sweets to take to a party, a family gathering, to the office, or just for dessert after you leave MaKenzie's BBQ next door. They have seasonable King's Cakes, and other specialty cakes if you want. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I tried the baked goods here the first time at a catered rehearsal dinner. We tried several different kinds of pie and all were delicious. The cherry pie crust was thick, flaky, and sprinkled with sugar...yum! I also loved the buttermilk pie. I've ordered a specialty cake for a large birthday celebration. The German chocolate cake is amazing!! The treats available for walk in purchase are what made me write this review. I am completely addicted to the cream filled German chocolate cupcakes!! They are huge and only $2.50!!! Fantastic value!!!! There are other flavors available as well. We've tried several kinds of cookies and the petit fours...all good. Everything is made fresh each morning. This place is seriously habit forming and a perfect follow up to a brisket sandwich from the adjacent McKenzies BBQ. Also, the staff are wonderful! Go, you won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Everything we have bought there has been great. It always takes a few minutes to decide what to buy. Knowing everything was made right there makes a difference too. Mouth watering pastries abound.