“Excellent steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Ate here a year ago with a friend and talked about always coming back. Well, I'm in Conroe again and just had to come back. Just as I remembered. The food was excellent and our waiter was great. I will definitely come back if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Staff turnover seems huge. The food is normally prepared well/ correctly, but the staff is horrible. The management is always willing to correct issues; however, there shouldn't be as many issues as we have encountered over the past...

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great food great prices, and great staff too...someday I hope to actually make it to the dessert menu. The food was great, staff was attentive and kids liked it too!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went out for a nice dinner while my parents were in town. My father had been having trouble eating due to pain in his mouth but when we ate at Saltgrass he finished everything on his plate! That is saying something in itself because he is a fussy eater on a good day! The experience was wonderful. The waitstaff were great with our kids and our whole party. The food was awesome!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great food and service... especially the service! Very attentive, but no questions while your chewing. I had the grilled chicken salad, which was excellent and very filling. My 2 guests had Grilled chicken and chicken fingers. They were very satisfied with both. You can't miss by eating here.

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!