“Filthy, filthy, filthy”

Los Cucos
Ranked #148 of 243 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have eaten at other Cucos restaurants and they have been clean and the food was great. There is nothing good about this place and like I said, it is FILTHY!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I love Mexican food. I have dined at many restaurants throughout the South and Southwest
but I can't remember any quite as bad as this place! I always wanted to try this restaurant when
passing through Conroe, so I stopped for lunch one day. It was really bad!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The staff, restaurant and food is bad. Though if you should stay away from anything it should be the food. I've eaten Mexican food my entire life, every single day if I can get away with it. I've eaten at Los Cucos and some of their locations are fabulous. So PLEASE don't judge the rest by this one. And also, please just don't eat here. I've given it several tries and tried different things on the menu. Even my kids won't eat their kids menu items, which is very odd because they're basic chicken fingers and burgers. The food is incredibly greasy and lacks flavor. It makes me sick almost every time due to the grease and quality of food. Even the salsa is bad...how do you make bad salsa?

1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have eaten here solo, with my husband, and with friends that were recently in town. They are very consistent in regards to the quality of the food and drink as well as the service. There are other "Mexican restaurants" in the Conroe area, but Los Cucos is by far my favorite. They have the best salsas and other items.
Wow, just writing this review, makes my mouth water.
Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

Been to Los Cucos? Share your experiences!