“Not a fan”

Description: 936-494-4110
The Woodlands, Texas
“Not a fan”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and a few friends like their burgers but they are just bland back yard style burgers to me. Nothing special. They actualu remind me of Wendy's burgers. Better options: Burger Fresh or Fuddrucker's.

• Visited July 2013

College Station, Texas
“Those Burgers Are Great!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This place has some pretty delicious burgers and fries...You can add as many or as few veggies/condiments as you like, and you can even get some complimentary peanuts while you wait for your order. The service is great as well...I usually call in my order (I often drive through Conroe, and pick it up on my way out), and they're always friendly and helpful over the phone. Great place to stop when you want a good old-fashioned burger!

Visited May 2013
Conroe, Texas
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The burgers come in a multitude of different "styles" with really good french-fries. No liquor - but it is a great place for a quick & hearty lunch - or to "take out" burgers & fries!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank GeorgeRow
Houston, Texas, United States
“Good burger”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good burgers, but nothing else. I get that they are a burger and fry restaurant - but there is nothing else on the menu. It's a pretty good burger, but very greasy. A chicken sandwich would be a very welcome addition to their menu.

Visited June 2013
Willis, Texas
“A step back in time.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

As I entered, the first thing I noticed was that it felt like I was walking into a '50's diner or soda shop. I had never been to a Five Guys before, it was a bit different that the regular burger joint. You can specify every little detail on your order. The fries were yummy and the burger was cooked the way I like it, nice and still juicy. Hmmmm, sitting here in the middle of the Indian Ocean for work right now....I sure could go for a tasty burger.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!