“Chain food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #26 of 233 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in the strip center at 45 and 3083.
Description: Located in the strip center at 45 and 3083.
Conroe, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chain food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Soup and salad is really good and fast. Bread sticks are yummy..
They all taste the same. Good salad and soup for a fast lunch.

Visited February 2014

Conroe
“Olive Garden in Conroe”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you like well prepared and presented Italian food, Olive Garden is the place to eat in Conroe. The soup and salad special is my favorite since it fills me up at a very reasonable price.

Visited February 2014
“Very nice...”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Have been to this location several times and I would go back several times more. I took my wife last nite and we had a great meal and also had a top notch waiter. I believe his name was Josh. He was very polite and catered to our needs. He even went so far as to bring the drink recipe to my table so I could verify how it was made and made to my liking. We have never had a bad dealing with this location and for sure will be going back. Highly recommend this location to anyone. Not to shabby for sure!!

Conroe, Texas
“Eww”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I've always loved Olive Garden, but since the last time I went there I've never been back because my husband and I got " the runs " from the food there

houston, texas
“Best Olive Garden”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I live in the Woodlands and will drive to north of Conroe to eat at this Olive Garden. It's clean better staff than the others. The food is always consistent and good. The College Station one was my favorite but this is closer. Send some tips to the woodlands location!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!