“Over priced for what you get...”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #24 of 230 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Description: Located in the strip center at 45 and 3083.
Montgomery, Texas
“Over priced for what you get...”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Most of their food is pretty good, although the basic pasta dishes have a lot to be desired. The best thing they have going for them is the salad...If you order a drink but need to switch to another drink they charge you for both of them instead of treating it like a refill so I drink water when we go there...Staff has always been kind but the PR department at Olive Garden needs some PR training.

Visited May 2012

Willis, Texas
“They're good if they're not busy.”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I took my Father and Husband here for Father's Day. Dad loves it, except the misbehaving kid at the next table. We were seated and we waited......and waited and finally a young lady took our drink order, and then quickly departed the table. We were about ready to leave when the drinks finally arrived and then the server excused herselff without even taking our order. I was irritated but today was not about me, so we waited. We finally ordered and then the server told my Dad that they did not have an entree that was currently being offered on local tv commercials. Then when the food did arrive......Dads and Husbands was not hot and mine was downright cold. I had waited so long I did not bother to send it back.
Needless to say, I won't be going there again.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!