“Superior Mexican Restaurant”

Description: Phone #936-788-1408
The Woodlands, Texas
“Superior Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife and I ate lunch here three weeks ago. She had the sampler platter -- enough for at least two people. I had a combination plate with cheese enchilada, two beef tacos, rice, and charo beans. Everything was fresh, well-prepared, and pleasing. Plus, it was priced lower than expected. The second time, I brought my brother, who had the same combination plate I had before, except he took my recommendation to replace the chunky beef taco for a regular crispy beef taco to match the other one. (I preferred both tacos to be the same). This time I had the lunch chicken fajitas with charo beans, rice, sour cream, avocados, tortlllas, etc., all of which were excellent. The third visit was at dinner time, and I had the carne asada. It came with all the trimmings, along with rice and refried beans, which I wanted to sample. I don't usually prefer the refried beans but opt for charo; these, however were fresh and the real thing. After three trips to this Mexican restaurant, I have concluded that it is superior to most others, and
I have eaten at scores of places in the entire Houston metropolitan area. Even the desserts are tasty. Without doubt, Margarita and Peppers is a superior place to eat Mexican food. Service is also outstanding. I believe that you will like this restaurant very much.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank John G

Conroe, Texas
“Great taste and even better service!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I decided to try this Mexican Food restaurant as he wanted someplace that had Happy Hour. I had called several local Mexican Food restaurants and found that some had happy hours only 2 days a week, others had it from 4-6pm - when I called Margarita and Peppers, I found out there Happy Hour was 7 days a week from 11 am to 7pm!!!! Awesome! After we got there, we ordered Tacos Al Carbon and my husband ordered the Fish Tacos! The food was sooo good! They have a really big menu too! And the service was impecable. We will definitely be heading back soon and often!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Tori L

Been to Margarita and Peppers? Share your experiences!