“Very Pleased!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Conroe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 19, 2013

One of the few that has an inside hot tub that is soooo nice. The room was excellent also.
Wonderful accomodation close to interstate 40. Staff was very nice. Very clean, staff was constantly moping floor from pool area making sure it was safe.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Griffith
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is one of the CLEANEST hotels I've ever stayed in. Upon arriving at any hotel, I bring disinfecting wipes and spray. When wiping down anything in this room - THERE WAS NO DIRT - even on the heat/air unit. The housekeeping was spot on and all of the common areas were spotless. The workout room - which I used daily - was also clean. The only complaint I'd have about this room is that there were never any towels in the room, but I was able to get them from the front desk. The breakfast was ample - and even the eggs were good. Had sausage and bacon - everything was hot. Selection was great - waffle makers (2) and good choices of other breakfast items like bagles, breads, muffins, tortillas, etc. The pool area was very clean. Another reviewer mentioned, and I agree, that it's slippery in the hallway from the pool to the elevator/hallway. Staff does mop this area, but it's hard to keep up with. For safety purposes, I'd recommend a runner the length of the hallway - not just the small one that is provided. The outside of the hotel has two benches with a nice landscaped area and fountain - Within walking distance is a Mexican restaurant and Mc Donalds - even Jack in the Box if you want to walk a bit further. The location is right off interstate 45 - despite the construction - no issues getting to/from the property. All of the staff I encountered were helpful and friendly. This is one of the best budget hotels I've stayed in and I travel all of the time and have very high standards. This property is highly recommended if you are in this area. We flew into Hobby airport - Bush airport is closer, but the drive to Hobby isn't bad at all. Great job folks.

Room Tip: we were on the second floor - room 208. Right next to elevator - usually I refrain from rooms clos...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lisa L
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My daughter had a two day competition at Fun Cheer. I didn't pick this hotel the coach did, and I must say I'm happy with the choice. Check in was super easy and the room was nice. I had a double queen which was spacious for this type of hotel. I was also surprised by the size of the flat screen. They also have nice furniture to hide the fridge and microwave. The indoor pool was nice, so was the Jacuzzi. The daily hot breakfast was excellent. It was not gourmet food but was still excellent with great variety. You can make your own fresh waffles in the shape of Texas! I would recommend and stay again. For a two night stay it was under $200 and was wonderful. Oh and there is plenty of parking, the chevron across the street has a Redbox.

• Stayed March 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We just wanted to take a moment and say we very much enjoyed our stay at your beautiful motel. Really enjoyed the breakfast, ESP the Texas shaped waffles!! Your hospitality was simply awesome!!! Whenever we travel we look for your hotels/ motels. The receptionist (especially Kim at the front desk) staff, housekeeping, everybody was very courteous, helpful, and cheerful! Thank you so much for everything you do!! We love the La Quinta, and will stay with you all again!!! Also loved the pool, just wish we had brought our suits!!! Can't say enough good things about your staff at the Conroe location. Yours truly, The Palmers

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple