“NASTY!!”
Review of Motel 6 Conroe

Motel 6 Conroe
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Reviewed November 6, 2010

This motel was one of the worst ones I have ever stayed at. Not only was their sign burned out to where we couldn't find where they were but the rooms were horrible. I have to admit the desk staff was nice but everything else was just plain old nasty. When my colleague and I checked in we shared a room which happened to be a connecting room to the one next to us. after about 5 minutes the connecting door started shaking so we called the front desk and they stated that no one was checked into that room. After all that we finally decided to go to bed which was stained all over and also smelled like smoke when we were in a none smoking room. This hotel over all was just nasty.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Strikezone

Reviewed September 8, 2009

This place was apalling. It was dirty, and smelled like urine so bad it made our eyes water. I had my five month old daughter with us. We stayed long enough to make a phone call to the front office to let them know we would be down shortly for a refund, we would not be staying at Motel 6. She informed us that we could not have a refund, but a different room. About this time my husband had to hang up on her because I was screaming about a roach I saw, then another, then another. I wasted no time re gathering the baby and our stuff, went down to the office, demanded a refund, and even called the manager out of bed to do so. Needless to say I was spitting mad. I thought motels like this were only in the movies. Someone needs to look into this. If nothing else there is obviously a serious pest problem. We went nextdoor to Days Inn and everything was perfect.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank egoldstein
Reviewed July 27, 2009

stayed at this hotel with my spouse on the way to Houston , the staff at the desk was friendly but it's the worst hotel we ever stayed during our travel, the room was very stinky and the carpet just enough good for the trash, cigarettes holes in the bed linens people in over rooms seems to be very strange and not very friendly, we decided to book a room at the days inn just located next to this motel and we had a nice night for $5 more.
I think that this motel needs a complete remodeling

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank txroger
Reviewed May 24, 2008

We stayed 2 nights, and had excellent service. The desk clerks were very nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and very decent looking. I have paid more money for a lot worse rooms. It's a great place to stay if your looking for something affordable and not too fancy. I will definitely stay again. My only complaint was no coffee pot. Oh, well, I guess I can take my own. Thanks to Motel 6.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank fayro54
Reviewed January 12, 2008

The exterior of hotel was ok... when I walked in to the room I looked all over.. the room was decent.. I didnt expect too much for only $42 but I was suprised that it was as clean as it was for the price.. It sure beats the days inn *Shudders!*

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank lilcub