Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands
  • Breakfast included
$94
Fairfield Inn
$65
Scottish Inn & Suites(Conroe)(Great Value!)
Days Inn & Suites Conroe North(Conroe)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk staffright next doornice staywe've stayedbusiness tripihopcurtainspetrefrigeratorhouston
Reviewed June 7, 2010

I had an overnight business trip & originally booked a room @ the Ramada. Needless to say the Ramada is a dump. I had my family with me so we packed up & came to the Baymont. The front desk person was very nice & understanding. The rate was the same. The room was cool & comfortable & the pool was clean. I will definatly stay here again when I go back.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Before renting room I asked about a late check out or 3rd night rental, no problem I was told ...not so according to the girl working the night shift here. I called the front desk to confirm late check out ...just an extra two hrs needed , as I had a surgical procedure dont today and they told me not to drive for 24 hrs. I knew about this though before I rented the room thats why I asked before I rented.
So now some chic on the night shift says NOoo in her bored little voice,.??????
She says the hotel is full. I say well my room is not , the clerk at check in said all I had to do was let you before hand, I did that , twice, once at check in , and once tonight.
Power trip clerk says NOooo in her bored lil voice, and explains to me the hotel is full so nooo late checkouts , all rooms MUST be cleaned before 2 so tha the throng of ppl checking in can have their rooms immediatly.....rightttt bored girl. This is not my first time in a hotel, I have traveled all over the world , Europe and SE Asia, now I live in Russia and out of all the clerks I have met and enjoyed talking with...you will be remembered, along with your hotel, as the person who picked up the phone and said no no no ...can not ..can not.
Right your hotel cannot afford to lose two hours, for free.,BUT even though the hotel is full they can rent me the room ....right! I smell a poor business decision in hiring this person.!
Hard to get to the location due to construction on the highway, within walking distance of Ihop,
I cannot wait till he Fairfield opens this month...

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2010

I stayed at this hotel March 15 while on a business trip to my company's Conroe production facility. The rooms are clean and spacious. The continental breakfast was quite good as well. Service was friendly and prompt.
Will definately stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2009

We stayed at the Baymont November 18 and 19, 2009. We have a son who is immune compromised, so clealiness is extremely importance to us. The hotel was very clean and well taken care of. The staff went above and beyond to make sure that we were comfortable and that our family's needs were met. Also the hot breakfast was very tasty and replenished often. The staff taking care of the breakfast didn't hesitate to offer help. The next time we pass through Conroe, Baymont will be our home away from home.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2009

We were pleasantly suprised, for the price it is quite a bargan. The people at the front desk were friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable, easy to get to & with a 24 hr. restaurant sharing the parking lot. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family