“Friendly but dirty.”

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Conroe
“Friendly but dirty.”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The hotels general appearance is average. As you look closer, you notice dirty wall paper, poorly patched holes in the wallpaper, and an overall dirty appearance throughout the hotel, as far as the walls are concerned.

The staff was excellent, professional and courteous. The Breakfast was more than expected in quantity and quality.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Myrtle Beach
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Our room was conveniently located to the elevator, front entranct and breakfast area. The variety of items on the buffet was great. Had something different every morning and all was good. Our room was clean and shower was hot. We stayed three nights and enjoyed our stay very much. We usually select Comfort Suites but our travel friends made the reservations and we were satisfied with the Baymount..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Grace C
Millbrook, Alabama
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed here because of previous Tripadvisor reviews as I was on my way to the Houston airport to pick up a friend, and this was a short driving distance. All reviews were true and then some. (when checking in I didn't even mention Tripadvisor) Every employee was always working and so very helpful. This began from walking in the door - front desk asked me which floor I would prefer. Then called my room to make sure everything was o.k. Breakfast was great - I was on the late side, so expected things to be gone - but it appeared as if everything was just set out. Room was clean and quiet. Hotel is on an angle to I-45, so you don't hear traffic. IHOP was infront of hotel, if you wanted to walk. Or great selection of many restaurants and grocery stores were only an exit going either way. When checking out, I told them I was going to the airport, and desk clerk quickly handed me directions without me asking. This is not a fancy resort hotel, but if you want a clean and quiet room, great service, and super breakfast at a very reasonalbe rate, this is the place for you. My hat is off to all employees there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo