“convenient service responsive”

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Klamath Falls
“convenient service responsive”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

near exit and entrance to hwy45- less than 10 minutes to woodlands .leaving at 0830 for Bush airport approx 40 minutes driving time. safe area.Great staff.Grocery store 4 minutes away. IHOP next door.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Mcdade
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had a good experience. The hotel staff were great experience. The hotel were great. They remembered me from last year and checked us in efficiently. The room was great. We will be back next year.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Plano
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed 19 nights while working in Conroe. The rate was exceptional and the property was very clean. The maintenance and janitorial staff do a great job. The front desk staff was very helpful and courteous also. I will deffinitely stay there again if I return. If you are in the area stop at the 105 Cafe also, and if you have kids , go check out 3D blacklight golf .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

West Texas
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I booked this hotel based upon reviews of hotels in the area. We were on our way to Galveston to catch a cruise ship. When I checked in, I mentioned TripAdvisor and they gave me a room upgrade - based upon what, I do not know. It was a large suite on the second floor. It was terrific for our family meeting on Saturday night, but then the good ended.

Apparently there were some rowdy soldiers staying in the same room on the third floor. I usually fall to sleep with no problem, but the noise kept us up. I complained to the front desk at midnight and they said they would "handle it". It calmed down for a few minutes, but then started again. At 2 a.m. I complained again and the front desk said they would call the police. Luckily I did not have an early departure, so we were able to sleep in.

Breakfast the next morning was a little hassle also. There was a soccer tournament nearby and the lobby was full of boys and girls - there were no seats available. Some of the kids inconsiderate and cleaned out the food bar faster than the staff could replenish it. They would grab 6-8 sausages or several eggs at once. When they went to close the food line, we tried to get some fruit, only to find they were completely out.

This is an average business type hotel during the week, but avoid it on the weekend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family