“great place”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Reviewed March 4, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel was outstanding in every way! First off, it is located directly off I-45 South, which is very convenient for visiting both Conroe and The Woodlands. The first thing you notice when you walk in is the cleanliness of the location, and this comfort only improved as I went into the room. Everything was orderly and neat and spacious, and the flat screen TV was a nice touch. The front desk staff were smart, friendly, very accommodating throughout the length of my stay. I was pleasantly surprised to find out they hosted a full hot breakfast with waffles, biscuits and gravy, etc, which really added a great start to my mornings. The room and service at this hotel are well worth the great price, and I will be staying there again! It's a must-stay for anyone traveling to the Conroe/Woodlands area.

James Allman

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 8, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We've stayed at this location twice this past year while visiting our family. Both times we were very pleased and appreciative of the attentiveness and helpfulness of all. The rooms were clean and comfortable and we slept very well. Beds were comfortable, breakfast was satisfactory and we were very impressed that the lobby was kept neat and clean. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Two times my husband and I have stayed at this hotel and we have no trouble with them. The people at the front desk were very nice in welcoming us as we checked in and the room was very clean and spacious. We also loved how when they say check out time is anytime before 12pm however they do not bother you at all (most hotels you get a knock or calling reminding or asking about another day and such). I would say this is currently the hotel we will continue to use.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This Hotel was very accomidating and friendly. The staff is very professional and kind. The staff went out of their way to provide me with an area to park my semi-truck and still treated me like a valued customer. The room was spectacular. The entire hotel is very clean and looks great. I wish they had a Jaccuzzi but other than that there is not one single thing I can say about this Hotel and my stay that is not a good thing. I am very pleased to have stayed at this hotel and will stay here again. I also will suggest this hotel to anyone I know that is lookiing for a hotel in the Conroe area.

Room Tip: Restaurant is an IHOP located next to the hotel not actually in the hotel but its still a great plac...