“Splendid breakfast spot”

the toasted yolk cafe
Ranked #6 of 240 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a cafe that serves breakfast, and lunch. Open daily from 7am to 3pm, seven days a week.
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Great cafe to have a tasty, plentiful and,affordable breakfast. The service is great and the menu has an impressive variety of breakfast options. Excellent weekend option.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stopped here while out on a Sunday morning bike ride with our family, there were 6 of us and the whole experience was good. The menu features something for every taste and the food was excellent and was served quite quickly. A definite must for another time, could not be faulted.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to the Toasted Yolk Cafe and it was worth the wait! They have a huge variety of breakfast foods so all my picky kids could find something to eat. Everyone's food was excellent. This will be a regular for us!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I avoid chain restaurants like the plaque, so I'm always looking for some place different, off the beaten path and so I depended on Trip Advisor to find me another good place. They didn't dissapoint so thank you to all of the people who submit reviews....good or bad. Overall,this was an excellent place and although the service wasn't quiet as good as the food, it was still very good and I would recommend it. I had the French Toast and it was great....I added the apples and granola to one slice, but that made it much too sweet and I didn't enjoy that piece of toast. The French Toast left me totally stuffed and almost uncomfortable all day, so next time, I will try the eggs or omelet...I think that it would be a better and healthier choice. Beware of asking for anything extra...like rye bread or changes to your order...they will charge you for any little variation.

1  Thank texaswinesnob
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Breakfast is, well, typically tasty, but nothing new or different. The Toasted Yolk in Conroe breaks that mold. Their signature dish is two pieces of wonderful sourdough bread, hollowed out with an egg cooked to order (perfectly, by the way) in the hole. DELICIOUS! They have other tasty looking items as well; explore and enjoy.