Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The Woodlands
$102
Scottish Inn & Suites(Conroe)(Great Value!)
$78
$71
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe(Conroe)(Great Value!)
$95
$134
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn & Suites Conroe North(Conroe)(Great Value!)
$77
$72
$77
Comfort Inn(Conroe)(Great Value!)
$90
$119
TripAdvisor
All reviewspleasant staffnice hotelfootball gameroom was cleanmarriott bedsshops restaurantsplastic silverwareconvenient accessconroe areaaccess roadthe hotel staffwedding partywould definitely stay here againoatmealstay at this hotel againwould recommend this hotel to anyonefront desk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. My family was displaced by a fire so we stayed for about 2 1/2 weeks. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean. The price is great for the environment...new/modern hotel. The walls must be very thick because I never heard my neighbors. Amanda at the front desk is great and Ruth who prepares/cleans the breakfast area is super friendly. I really felt at home here. The only reason we left is because we needed a room with a kitchenette. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Jessica L,

Thank you so much for your great review of us!! I am sorry that you were displaced from your home but I am certainly glad that the staff here at Conroe Fairfield Inn and Suites made you feel a little more at home. I will certainly convey your comments to Amanda and Ruth for their outstanding service. Thanks again for the High Recommendation!!

Ryan Sheridan

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I really liked this hotel, for it was very clean, and the staff were very friendly. The location was perfect , it was just off the highway, and close to many restaurants and shops. It was about a half hour to 40 minutes drive from the airport. I would certainly stay there again!
The hotel also offered many breakfast items, which were inlcluded in the price of the hotel.
There isn't one negative thing I could say about this hotel! I would give it an overall, 5 star rating!

Room Tip: There is no room service, that is why it wasn't applicable in the ratings.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Ryan S, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Greetings Jilland Carlos,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your review of our hotel . We always appreciate feedback , especially your "5 Star Rating" . I hope if you return to Conroe that we once again your business!!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed in this hotel as a stopping point during a visit from Michigan to Dallas to watch the University of Michigan vs. University of Alabama football game over Labor Day weekend. It is located approximately one hour north of Houston. We had no problems finding the hotel. It is situated near most of the bars, restaurants, and retail establishments in Conroe, and the Woodlands area is nearby. We used our Marriot points for a free stay.

When we arrived around 8, we found the property to be clean and fresh. The lobby was nicely adorned and modern, but not so modern it seemed minimalist or "trendy". We were greeted promptly at the front desk by a clerk who gave us some suggestions on where we could go to watch the Michigan State football game that evening (see my review on Molly's Pub) and check-in was a breeze.

Our room was clean, the temperature was spot-on, and the bed was very comfortable. The furnishings were modern and there was no sort of funky smell in the room. The bathroom was spacious and everything worked. We had plenty of towels. As a note, the property only gives you soap, shampoo, and conditioner, so if you're hoping for lotion you will have to bring your own. The TV was adequate: flat-screen, good picture, but nothing high-end.

This is not a negative, but merely an observation, but there was no refrigerator in the room, so don't bring any leftovers home from the restaurant. There are ice machines on every floor. The property was quiet and the walls seem to be thick. We never heard our neighbors. The color scheme throughout the hotel has a calming effect.

Breakfast was quite good for a complimentary hotel breakfast. The scrambled eggs are some of the best eggs I have ever had. They are light, fluffy, and are neither moist nor dry. I complimented the lady who makes them and she said she works very hard on them! They had the usual dry cereals, oatmeal, waffle-maker, eggs, bacon, toast, bagels, breakfast sausages, yogurt, etc. The dining area is comfortable, although the 2-person tables are a bit small.

There is an outdoor pool and a fitness center with basic cardio equipment.

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. It was perfect for our evening in Conroe. It's definitely not a destination spot, but was perfect for our one-night stay.

Room Tip: The rear of the hotel faces a sizeable cemetery so if that freaks you out, ask for a room with another view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ryan S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

incitatus,
Thank you so much for Great review of our hotel! As General Manager not only do I like to read the reviews but also to provide feedback to the associates. Especially in your review there were many departments that provided "our valued" Marriott Expectations! Thanks again for taking time to fill out the review of our hotel and hope to see you again in the future!!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Great location in North side of Houston. Clean and up to date. Exit 90 is closed on ONrth I 45, get off on exit 89. appears to be a new propery or well cared far. This chain has proven to be good at all locations.

Room Tip: Quite up on the top floor (5)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Ryan S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Orangetiger10 , Thank you for your stay with us !! Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to rate us on trip advisor with such high marks. Come and see us again we will be glad to take care of you!!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were in town for a funeral and this was a great choice. The hotel is fairly new and still felt very clean and fresh. They even put our rooms together without asking. Breakfast was decent and the kids loved the make-your-own-Texas-shaped waffles. The only wierd thing was that the hallways had no (limited?) air conditioning. The a/c in the rooms more than made up for it!
We would stay here again, but hopefully, not for a funeral.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Ryan S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

DixieChickDallas,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on trip advisor.com . Thank you for your kind words of our hotel despite it being a difficult situation. If you ever need assistance for a stay near Houston again please don't hesitate to reach out to us!