“Clean, comfortable, great!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Texas
“Clean, comfortable, great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2011

What a nice place! The room was very clean. The staff was very friendly. We're still talking about the beds!! I haven't slept that well in a long time. Would definately stay again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2011

We stayed three nights in this lovely, comfortable little suite. The hotel is only 8 months old, so it was spic & span clean with absolutely no odors. The furnishings were very nice and the sophisticated color scheme and accessories were a delightful surprisel. The mattress top and pillows were feathers and down -- so good that we have already placed an order for the pillows -- best night's sleep in a hotel EVER. Good hot & cold breakfast selections in a spacious dining room, plus you could eat outside on the patio if you wanted. The fitness center offered strength and aerobic equipment, but it lacked fans, The pool, unfortunately, was right by the parking lot, so you felt like you were on display.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2011

I was a little disappointed in this hotel, and I have always been a big fan of Marriott.

I will say that it was the one of the most aesthetically pleasing hotels I have ever stayed in. The artwork was bright and modern, the furniture was beautiful, and the artwork and objects d'art were actually things that I wanted to take home with me.

It was also one of the smallest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. Since my child was born, if I get a king room in a hotel (regardless of which chain) I have always had enough room to put her portable crib next to the bed. That was almost impossible in this room. It only fit at the foot of the bed, and then we literally only had about 4 inches on either side of the crib to get around it.

The water in the shower was ice cold.

It was a very pretty hotel, but I felt it was not worth the money.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2011

This hotel is brand new and everything about it was great! I stayed one night because I was in a wedding in the area. I slept soooo well! Didn't hear anyone else and I'm pretty sure there were people all around us partying since we were in the wedding block. I didn't try the breakfast but the coffee was good! Beds were very comfortable too. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Coral Springs, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2010

Thirty employees of our company stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Conroe Texas between October 3 and October 8 to attend a series of meetings. The staff could not be nicer and the rooms were exceptionally clean. We will definitely use this facility for future business and personal stays.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Summerfield, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2010

We chose this hotel for our family and daughter's wedding guests due to it's close proximity to the church and reception. I was a little skeptical since this was a brand new hotel, but Marriott has never let me down. The hotel was beautiful and the service was incredible. There wasn't a single employee that didn't smile and ask us about our stay or our day. Not even a frantic mother of the bride, who bothered the staff constantly with room changes, could keep the friendliness and smiles from this staff. They handled everything with the utmost professionalism. I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in the area.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Conroe hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe
Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North
Holiday Inn Express Conroe
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 14 in Conroe
Days Inn & Suites Conroe North
Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The WoodlandsR? Share your experiences!