“Hampton Inns are my # 1 choice of hotels”

Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Conroe
Conroe, TX, United States
“Hampton Inns are my # 1 choice of hotels”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Highly recomend this hotel. The breakfast is fantantic.Not as good as going to a diner or breakfast place, but has a large choice of hot and cold breakfast options. Not just rolls and danish. Hampton Inn rooms are always very clean and comfortable. I always book at Hampton Inns if there is one in the area I am traveling too.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
N. Richland Hills, United States
Reviewed March 12, 2014

There is no need for me to carry my own pillow for I can rely on comfortable pillows and beds. Upon entering the room it smells clean and the rooms are tidy. Should there be a problem the Staff is efficient and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This hotel is what I expect from a Hampton. The lobby, rooms, etc. are the typical design and décor. My only issue was a lack of gluten free items at breakfast; fresh fruit isn't a filling meal, for me.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Great staff, very clean hotel, in a good location, it has good facilities, the breakfast simple but adequate, sometimes you will encounter noisy neighbors, but staff do try to help. I will stay again but expect noise support from staff.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed February 23, 2014

standard fair Hampton Inn a bit run down. location right off the freeway is good ...nothing bad or good about the place for the money you pay. I know the breakfast is "free" but i wish they all would get a better egg product for the morning.

Little Rock, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I stayed here for business along with a few other of my coworkers. It was very clean and the accommodations were nice. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful as well.

Northport, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Early last year ,perhaps April we sent a few days at the Conroe Texas Hampton Inn. When I called to make reservations for the recent stay I spoke to a gentleman named Geronimo. I had met him on our first visit last year. I only spoke a few words before he said, Oh yes Mr.Hulsey I remember you, How can we help you? He then proceeded to ask about our family etc. When we arrived he was on duty and there was that warm smile and greeting. During our entire visit the warm and friendly atmosphere prevailed with the entire staff.. Thank You Jim Hulsey, Northport, Alabama

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Conroe
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe
Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
#248 of 515 in Houston

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North? Share your experiences!