“Warm and Friendly”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Northport, United States
“Warm and Friendly”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Early last year ,perhaps April we sent a few days at the Conroe Texas Hampton Inn. When I called to make reservations for the recent stay I spoke to a gentleman named Geronimo. I had met him on our first visit last year. I only spoke a few words before he said, Oh yes Mr.Hulsey I remember you, How can we help you? He then proceeded to ask about our family etc. When we arrived he was on duty and there was that warm smile and greeting. During our entire visit the warm and friendly atmosphere prevailed with the entire staff.. Thank You Jim Hulsey, Northport, Alabama

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
USA
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed a week on work trip middle of January 13. Staff is very friendly, breakfast is wonderful and plentiful for the price (included with the rate). Beds are comfortable and hardly any street/highway noise. Definitely a good hotel for business or family visits. I seem to always find consistent quality with Hampton Inn's and this is no different.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Plano, Texas
Reviewed December 24, 2013

It was a very clean nice hotel. Would definately stay there again. I am not sure why I have to type 200 characters mininum so I may never fill out one of these surveys ever again. It is a pain in the rear.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Henrico
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is a very clean and amicable staff. If you extend your stay make sure they get it right as I did not have a good experience with extending my stay. If you stay in room 319 there are only sheer drapes and parking lot lights illuminate the room for you.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Colleyville, Texas
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stayed at this hotel during a recent business trip to Houston in November. The hotel has a nice décor and the rooms were modern and clean.

They offered a great complementary breakfast and the lobby area was spacious. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel location was good, and positioned next to several restaurants which was convenient after work. No fuss or drama.

The only downside was the road construction, making access to the hotel a bit tricky. I will defiantly stay at this property again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Trinity, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Room was very nice, clean, and comfortable. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast had good variety and well set. Check-in and check-out were very easy. Hotel was easily to find and in a good location with a shopping center nearby.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

California, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The only places worse than this that I've stayed at were the Woodlands Hiltons on the 45. The hotel location is behind a mall on an unfinished street, took me three circles back and forth to the next exit to find it, and that's WITH GPS. The front desk guy was as friendly as a hungry pit bull, was half afraid he'd go for my throat. The room was clean and quiet, but breakfast was typical Hilton - fake egg something or other.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Manju P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Ticket #: 9
Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe I-45 North, TX
Created by: Aaron Schwarz
Assigned to: Response Assignee CXONO
Subject: 2 star review on TripAdvisor by Boris K on 11/4/13
View ticket: https://app.revinate.com/tickets/36689-hampton-inn-suites-conroe?id=241030

Boris K,

Thank you for leaving a review of you recent stay with us at our property. I'm so sorry to hear that you had a less than stellar experience. We always try to do everything that we can to increase guest satisfaction, and I'm sorry that we fell short of your expectations. We take your comments very seriously and I have passed them along to our staff in an effort to ensure that your issues are rectified for future guests. We thank you again for your feedback and hope that the next time you're in town you'll give us another chance and stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conroe
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The WoodlandsR
Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
#250 of 510 in Houston

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North? Share your experiences!