“I went back a second time”

Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Evans, Georgia
“I went back a second time”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was in this hotel for the first time a couple of months ago, I was fine and now having to return in Conroe I decided to stop here again.
Pro very quite, good restaurant within walking distance good internet connection
cons a bit complicated to get here the first time

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times, but because I am a Hilton Honors "Gold" member I have always been automatically upgraded to a suite.
This stay; however, my three year old and I were placed in a Standard room.
I don't know who's idea it was at Hilton Corporate to remove bathtubs from standard rooms and only have showers, but this is a very bad idea for those traveling with children small children.
So basically my review of this hotel is that it is the same as most Hampton Inns, you have no bathtub unless you choose a suite, which, by the way is NOT my idea of a true suite (1 TV, No Room Divider, etc.)
I would not stay at this hotel again if I was traveling with a small child because of lack of a tub & the small size of the room. The staff was extremely nice and very helpful & the hotel was clean.

• Stayed October 2013
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Management is very involved with making sure I was completely satisfied with my stay. Everything was clean, coffee was great, staff very friendly. It is close by to Gold's Gym for my workout and easy access to my business in the Woodlands.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

London, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were staying at the Silverleaf Resort up the highway from this location. Resort lost water for 48 hours for some strange reason. Went hear for a quick break from an unexpected camping trip. Very nice new location.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lafayette, United States
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have had multiple pleasant stays at this hotel. The staff is always nice and the hotel rooms are always clean. This hotel is very close to many restaurants which makes it very convenient for dinner.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

The nicest hotel in the area! Restaurants nearby too! Would definitely stay at this location again. Very nice hallways and rooms. No road noise either. Plenty of parking too. It's would you would expect from a hampton

• Stayed September 2013
Conroe, United States
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Upon inspecting the room, I pulled the linen back and found ants crawling in both beds. Staff came to change linen however, when I finally was ready to rest for the night, I pulled the linen back again and more ants...not a restful night...There was a variety of foods for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Deborah O
Manju P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Ticket #: 8
Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe I-45 North, TX
Created by: System
Assigned to: Response Assignee CXONO
Subject: 2 star review on TripAdvisor by Deborah O on 09/16/13
View ticket: https://app.revinate.com/tickets/36689-hampton-inn-suites-conroe?id=212735

Deborah O,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our property. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. Cleanliness of our guest rooms is of our utmost importance and in light of your recent incident have contacted our local pest control company in an effort to make sure that this does not happen again. We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Best regards,