“Restless”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Conroe
Conroe, United States
“Restless”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Upon inspecting the room, I pulled the linen back and found ants crawling in both beds. Staff came to change linen however, when I finally was ready to rest for the night, I pulled the linen back again and more ants...not a restful night...There was a variety of foods for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Deborah O
Manju P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Ticket #: 8
Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe I-45 North, TX
Created by: System
Assigned to: Response Assignee CXONO
Subject: 2 star review on TripAdvisor by Deborah O on 09/16/13
View ticket: https://app.revinate.com/tickets/36689-hampton-inn-suites-conroe?id=212735

Deborah O,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our property. I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. Cleanliness of our guest rooms is of our utmost importance and in light of your recent incident have contacted our local pest control company in an effort to make sure that this does not happen again. We appreciate your feedback and if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Best regards,

Manju Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Harker Heights, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

A beautiful facility from the outside, but poorly constructed, with every footstep, adjoining room conversation, and opening and closing door being highly audible. The front desk staff are also very dismissive when items are brought to their attention.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Manju P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
I sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have to travel to the area for business frequently. I have stayed at many different Hampton's. This one was on par with the others. The hotel is clean and in a good location. Very close to some area restaurants and a grocery store. I arrived early but they were able to get me a room. The breakfast was par for a Hampton which is generally pretty good. No managers reception at this hotel which would have been nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Calhoun GA, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I always stay ay Hampton Inn if the location is close to my business in area. I have experienced a 99% satisfaction rate with these locations. When your not at home, you want a good, clean & helpful staff at Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Cut Off, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. We had breakfast there daily. The staff was nice and the hotel was very clean. The pool area was a little rough and dirty, but there was a baseball team there and they were throwing their trash all over with no care. Over all, pleasant stay, and very nice hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A whole lot can be said about how nice Hilton/Hampton Inn hotels can be in terms of guest satisfaction. This one is no different. Great room, Quiet, no freeway noise, no other guest noise. Stayed here a couple of days week prior and two kids baseball teams stayed and didn't hear any noise from anyone.The room has USB ports by the bed and plugs in all the right places. I sleep the best in a Hilton bed.
I left this brand about five years ago due to the point reduction, but have to admit out of all the other brands this is the best.
This particular hotel is also in a great location there are three restaurants in walking distance - Texas Roadhouse, Chilli's and Denny's. There is a grocery store next door. And within two miles just about every restaurant or fast food you can think of. Will make it a point to stay here if I have anymore business in the immediate area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Cowarts, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2013

It was a great experience, the staff was very helpful, the hotel very clean as well as the rooms and the pool. It is in a very good location Chili's and Texas Road house restaurants are across the road. I greatly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Conroe
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The WoodlandsR
#6 of 15 in Conroe
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
#251 of 516 in Houston

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North? Share your experiences!