“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Carrollton, Texas
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Only there for the night, but it was very clean. Seemed new. Close to movies, restaurants and the lake. Little hard to find, watch for the turn off access road. Looks like they are putting in a road behind it so that will help. Next to another hotel of some sort - maybe Holiday Inn. Checked in on the road on the way down without difficulty

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Manju P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Also I appreciate to choosing our hotel Hampton inn and Suites in the Conroe Tx. Also thank you for your kind ward towards our Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Caldwell, Texas
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very comfortable and surprisingly quiet even though there was a large car show group in while we were there. The staff did a great job of making us comfortable. Restaurants and grocery nearby for convenience items.

We've stayed twice and been pleased both times.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Also I appreciate to choosing our hotel Hampton inn and Suites in the Conroe Tx. please select our hotel on your next visit.
Port Aransas, Texas
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This Hampton Inn is well-maintained. Everything was clean and nicely kept in common areas as well as my room. Furnishings were comfortable. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast. Everything except eggs is good and fresh (scrambled "eggs" and cheese "egg" omelet really should be removed or replaced with a better alternative). I'd never been to this Hampton Inn - my GPS couldn't get me there. You need to continue north on the frontage road past the Loop 335, then turn right between the Texas Roadhouse and Chilis. The Hampton Inn is next to the Holiday Inn Express and behind the Denny's. It is north of the Kroger. My only complaint is that the walls seemed thin - I could hear the people next door talking (and arguing once). Thankfully I turned the fan on through the thermostat and it was loud enough that I couldn't hear the neighbors anymore. Really like the walk-in shower that I'm seeing at this Hampton Inn and others recently. This hotel is very convenient to I-45 and several restaurants and shopping centers.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Highland Park, Texas
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The room was nice, but the free breakfast was not very good. The eggs were like rubber, and I would have rather had an option of paying to have something nicer without having to leave the hotel. The management and staff were pleasant and I could recomend the hotel, but skip the breakfast.

Room Tip: Top floor suite.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed February 7, 2013

It's is the best place to stay. Staff was super friendly the place is ultra clean. The location is ok tucked in the back of a parking lot with shops and restaurants. Workout room was adequate only one machine but overall a good deal.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeff K
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Also I appreciate to choosing our hotel Hampton inn and Suites in the Conroe Tx. Also thank you for your kind ward towards our staff. we are proud you like our Hampton inn and Suites in Conroe Tx staff.
Sherwood Park, Canada
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Always clean and comfortable with very friendly staff. Close to shopping and restaurants. The breakfast is standard Hampton's Inn fare, good but gets tiring after a week of the same. The beds are comfortable with a nice duvet. Lots of channels to watch on the flat screen TV.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank John F
Dallas
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed here for a 1 night. Property a little hard to find. Nice lobby an breakfast area. Rooms are clean. The flat panel tv is nice but too small. Check in was easy and good service at front desk.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Golfing_Gregg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conroe
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe
Baymont Inn & Suites Conroe/The Woodlands
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
#249 of 511 in Houston

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Conroe - I-45 North? Share your experiences!