“Always good”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #51 of 238 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love eating healthy and Panera is always good. I love the breakfast and lunch is great. Good prices. The portions seem larger when you dine in than togo.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I know it is a chain, but I prefer it over most other places in the area. They are fast and clean and good. Soups are my favorite.

1  Thank tkc22
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Try the souffles and a cinnamon crunch bagel! The variety is what makes this place a great find for breakfast.

1  Thank Vivienne27
Reviewed September 8, 2012

There are usually crowds at lunch but the food comes out fairly well. I often eat there. Also wonderful bread

1  Thank squiggy55647
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Love their breakfast offerings...For lunch my favorite is their salad with apples and pecans. Sandwiches are good. Always enjoy their whole grain breads. Like that it is not noisy and freezing cold when you go in. Very relaxed and comfortable.

1  Thank Corrie O

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!