“Great Value”

Reviewed April 17, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Conroe

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I booked this hotel via travelocity and was charged for the full amount at that time. When I arrived the manager, Mike, told me that there was a problem with my reservation and that it needed to be cancelled and redone as a "walk in" customer. I contacted travelocity to confirm and they were informed by the manager that I just needed to cancel it and the hotel charge would be refunded back to me. I accepted that and charged my hotel to a different credit card. It has been WEEKS and no refund only to find out that the manager, MIKE, said that I am not entitled to a refund due to last minute changes!!! WHAT???? that is NOT what I was told OR i would of kept my first reservation as is. Travelocity has been great in trying to resolve this issue but the management is denying my refund.

This is bad business to charge a customer twice for the same hotel room. This hotel was not worth a $400 stay...I could of went to a nicer hotel.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank lydia1189
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The rooms are large...clean and very comfortable. The laundry was down, because of a child that damaged a machine, but other than that, no issue. The front desk employees were nice and helpful, although one employee was a bit less friendly. The rates are good for the type of room and the location was perfect for my needs. I am planning an extended stay later this Spring, at the same place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank p_allison_65
Reviewed March 19, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2013

First, the key card did not work for our room, so we got switched to another room. Our toilet did not work, so the woman at the front (whom was very cordial and helpful) called the manager. His suggestion was for us to plunge our own toilet. We refused and waited for him to come back in. Once there, I tried to communicate with him, and he refused to speak with a woman about the matter. He was very rude and disrespectful towards me for absolutely no reason. I will not stay at this location again as long as he is working there.

• Stayed: February 2013