WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Executive Inn

and 1 more site!
Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Comfort
“Get what you pay for...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Due to it being the only hotel in the location that I needed to be in for work, I stayed. All I can say is wow!! In my opinion, it's about $30 over priced. I was alitlle disappointed with the room. My non smoking smelt as if a smoking contest took part in the room. The floor by the bathroom was close to crumbling. It's very outdated. That hotel has good potential be needs a lot of TLC!! ALOT!! I will say one thing, the room was a very good size for a single. I have to say tho, if business takes me back there, I will have to stay there, but over all, the bed was comfy.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jimhandy1983

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I feel like the other reviewers were being too nice about Executive Inn. We stayed there because our rental truck broke down nearby and the tow truck guy told us to meet him here. He said it was the only hotel/motel in the area which is true but we wouldn't have minded driving our other car further to stay at a cleaner place.

The the motel is not what you'd expect with "Executive" in their name. So it was neither "Executive" nor comfortable in Comfort, Texas.

We checked the room quickly before agreeing to stay but we neglected to check the inside of the microwave. When I opened it, there was a thick brown film on the microwave plate. I thought that something had previously burned and stained the glass plate, but then this unbelievably sour and rotting smell wafted out. The plate was actually full of a thick, brown liquid that was getting moldy. So gross. But we were tired and didn't want to deal with it until the morning.

• Stayed August 2013
6 Thank Footrip
Lubbock, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed at this motel on july 1st of this year. The rooms need some extra touches but were very clean, owner Mike is very honest. we accidendtly left 220.00 worth of pillows in our room Mike was very helpful and made sure they were shipped back to us. Needs a little more charisma but cant beat the honesty and intergrity of the owner!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank donna m
Corpus Christi, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

We recently were returning from a trip to Sedona and Flagstaff and flying back through San Antonio. Since it was Spring Break week, all hotels were sold out in San Antonio. We needed to meet somebody in Fredericksburg but flew into SA after midnight. The only hotel we could find that was available was Executive Inn. It was the worse hotel I have stayed in since probably high school and that has been a long time. The floors must have been wooden but were carpeted. You could hear every noise outside or in another room. The walls seemed to be paper thin. It was inexpensive but you get what you pay for. I would never recommend this place to anybody.

Room Tip: Just stay away from this hotel. You won`t find a good room.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
8 Thank Jeff W
Austin Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

First, the Executive Inn is a run down private hotel that appears to have no connections with any chain. They sell the rooms as people walk in the door. When they are gone, they say
"We have no rooms and there is nothing we can do" While I was there, two others with "reservations" were told the same thing. Don't bother booking on holiday weekends such as Memorial Day. You will end up on the street. The place also appears to be a dump.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
6 Thank MikewAustinTexas
Corpus Christi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2009

We booked late for a holiday weekend in Kerrville, so had to stay in Comfort TX. This hotel was just awful and I would not recommend anyone stay here. If I had had any choice I would not have stayed here. It will teach me to book early next time.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
3 Thank CorpusChristiAnne
Also consider these accommodations in or near Comfort
Comfort Inn & Suites Texas Hill Country
Motel 6 Boerne
#6 of 7 in Boerne
Hampton Inn and Suites Boerne
BEST WESTERN Sunday House Inn

Been to Executive Inn? Share your experiences!