Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Comfort(able) Antique Mall

The Comfort Antique Mall is nicely laid out and the dealers are tastefully displaying their goods... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
BadgerTripper
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Huge!

This mall is huge! You would never believe it from the outside. Lots of smalls will keep you... read more

Reviewed February 1, 2019
brostew
Goldthwaite, Texas

All reviews booth dealers antiques stalls items scales furniture checks junk store discount inventory
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on way from Fredericksburg to Boerne, TX. The quality and amount of antiques were surprisingly good. Antique lovers should go out of the way to stop by and browse here.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank RobertS14033
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The female employee was so extremely rude, we turned around and walked out. There are so many friendly antique shops in the area - spend your money somewhere else where your business is appreciated.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Emilykaye90
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Even though I live in the Comfort area and have so for many years, my wife and I go to the Comfort Antique Mall fairly often, at least every two or three months. When I needed to buy a gift for a friend or relative I've gone here to see if I can find something I know they'd be interested in.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2018

One of the best malls we have found in central Texas. And, we go to a lot of them!

What a wonderful surprise! We had heard great things about this from our antique dealer friends, but we were not ready for how good it really is. This one is not to be missed if your are anywhere close to it--60 miles out of San Antonio.

We could not believe how much there is here, and how good some of the material is. The dealers are CAREFULLY vetted to get in here and are expected to sell antiques (and vintage) instead of crafts and junk! The staff is very large and very helpful. Bring your list of items you want or collect, and they will guide you to the dealers with the items you want--or tell you there are no items on your list.

The town is really a nice one--an antique in itself with many historical markers. We will be back!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2017

This antique mall is head and shoulders better than most! It is just a little off the beaten path, but very easy to get to and there was plenty of on street parking. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The place is quite large and jam packed with antiques. They have very few items that are not antique and it is easy to tell which ones are the new items.

I don't think you will find any reproductions here except for those that are clearly represented as such. Some of the booths I thought were a little over priced, but others appeared to be quite reasonable. What makes this place so great is its huge inventory and wide variety of items. I would have like to have seen more furniture, but what was there was priced to sell. Everything was high quality and neatly presented. This is NOT a junk flea market by any stretch.

They will bargain with you on some items plus the accept credit cards. However, cash or checks gets you an automatic discount, so take money or checks.

I highly recommend you visit, but you had better plan on being here several hours if you really like to shop for antiques. There is a lot to see. We just stumbled across this place and are so glad we did.

Date of experience: December 2017