“Absolutely wonderful !”

Comfort Antique Mall
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Comfort
More attraction details
Owner description: An interesting shop selling unusual collectables.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The people are helpful and kind. It is the cleanest mall I have ever been in. I found many wonderful treasures.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Antique Mall

Reviewed October 23, 2013

After checking out the Fall Antique Show in Comfort, I took a cruise through the 'antique' city. I enjoyed going through the Comfort Antique Mall and if I'd been in a buying mood . . . I would have had a bounty.

Worth a look!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

If you told me I would take the time to write a review of an Antique Mall, I would have told you that you were crazy..........but here I am. We had friends visiting from out of state who love to go antique shopping, in the week they were here we visiting hundreds of shops.........non like the Comfort Antique Mall, the people were so extremely friendly and so enjoyed visiting with us. We felt so at home and because of this great hospitality, left with a trunk full of purchases. So refreshing to find places where people can still find the time to say hello and have a conversation! Stop by this place, not only is it filled with wonderful antiques.......the people are incredible.

2  Thank Emil F
Reviewed December 11, 2011

If you're looking for a wonderful array of antiques, this is the spot. They have wonderful old Xmas and Halloween displays tucked in the regular glass, toys, old dishware, and trinkets aisles. Literally something for everyone.