See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Well, the heat and Ac works and nothin bit me while I was sleeping. I’ve definitely paid twice as much for worse. The shower is like washing off with a water hose in your grandma’s backyard. Sheets and towels are clean, parking is good.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a quick trip. The room was decent sized however had a musty smell in it that was a bit off putting. But still could be due to AC or furniture. Bed was okay. A little hard and sheets were okay. Bathroom wasn't too bad. Very basic and little room to navigate. This is a hotel that is good for a stay to save money. The staff are friendly too. It's a very bare bones place and sometimes that is all you need for a stay.

If you need fancy ammenities then there's the other hotel. This is a very budget friendly hotel so I recommend it. There are pokestops and gyms really close it's it's near to post office. :).

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Rooms are clean, mini fridge and microwave in room. Beds are hard and shower needs some work but overall not a bad place for the cheap price. We use this hotel often when we come to visit family for holidays and other occasions.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 28, 2017

We were doing a whirlwind trip to a funeral in Brownwood. We had checked the motels, hotels & Inns in Brownwood. They were all full. We finally found America's Best Value Inn in Comanche, Texas. And we were glad we found y'all. Now, about the room: The bathroom was cramped. The toilet paper holder was way too close to the toilet. It sit right at my armpit. We were glad to find a rolling table, but when we pulled it out - there was a lot of dust. It appeared the maid had dusted only the part of the table she could reach without pulling it out to dust the back side. I am a disabled American Vet (Marine Corps - Vietnam). I was wore out from the trip from Magnolia, Texas (SE Texas, near Houston). The bed was comfortable, but neither my wife nor I slept well. We were simply sore from the trip. No fault of the room. Also, a larger coffee maker in the room would have been nice.

Room tip: See my review comments
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to stay. The owners are great. The staff is wonderful. The beds are comfy too. They have fridge & microwaves in the rooms. It's conveniently located in town on the main road. A hop, skip and jump from everywhere. We love it!

Date of stay: June 2017