“Great choice if you're stopping in Comanche, TX” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Regency Inn

Regency Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Comanche
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Great choice if you're stopping in Comanche, TX”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

1st let me start the review with the caveat that this hotel is in a very small town (maybe 5 mile radius) so you should expect small town accomodations..If you need all the frills and a more modern hotel there are Best Westerns and a Holiday Inn closer to Stephenville that might be more to your liking. For me I was traveling to visit friends who live in the area. Instead of doing the 15 mile drive from the hotel to their house I chose the Regency Inn right in Comanche. THIS PLACE WAS SPOTLESS!!! Yes the dresser was old fashioned and the decor was basic but you should expect that in a motor inn type room. The bedding newer and the bed was divine..they did not skimp on these mattresses. I always have trouble sleeping in some hotel beds (I sleep on a very expensive mattress at home) but no trouble with this bed..There was a kitchen area with microwave, coffeemaker, and fridge...All of them clean and in working order. The A/C was ice cold and I loved that there was a fan in the room. Not something you normally see in a hotel but I loved it as I sleep with a fan on at home. The bathroom had no tub but a nice walk in shower and it was so clean you could eat off the floor..No kidding. Not a speck of dirt or spot that was missed...even the walls and shower tiles. (trust me I checked. ) no dust on the tables and lampshades either and a lot of hotels (even pricey ones I frequent) sometimes miss those little details. I will stay here whenever I'm in town. I paid $45 for the night (quoted $40 on the phone) and that was a great value. No breakfast (sonic and other restaraunts right on the same street) but free wi-fi and it worked fine for me.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Quincy, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stopped in Comanche on our way from Galveston to Lubbock.

We liked least: The walls of the motel were paper-thin. The A/C didn't work. Tthe proprietor couldn't tell us where the restaurants in town were. That was a bit of a problem because the wi-fi didn't work.

We liked best: Our stay was relatively inexpensive.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank BWBF
brisbane
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

We travelled through Comanche on our way to Fort Worth especially to view the landscape and wildflowers along the route. After checking out all the accommodation available we chose the Regency Inn and were extremely pleased with the hotel. The room was generous in size, spotlessly clean and very good value for money. The owners were very friendly and we recommend this hotel in Comanche.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

We have been staying at the Regency Inn in Comanche since the late 1990's. The rooms are clean, beds nice, flat screen tv's, refrigerator, coffee pot, microwave, large showers, everything we expect in a motel. The owners are friendly and pleasant, and help us with any special requests. We will continue to stay here when in town.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

If you are traveling to or thru Comanche TX you will want to stay at the Regency Inn. The rooms are spotless, Owners are awesome and price is very affordable. I travel from Houston to
Cisco at least every other week and when my travel times need to stop I only stop at the Regerncy Inn. I have stayed probably 10 times and always clean rooms. Try it you will like it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

I booked this hotel without viewing pictures and thought it maybe older...but much to my surprise ...the rooms were updated with flat screens, comfy pillows, clean rooms and even small kitchen nooks...the service was also very welcoming and overall a pleasant stay..

• Stayed January 2012
Brownwood
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

We stayed two nights at the Regency Inn and found the room to be very clean
with a nice comfortable bed. The bathroom was a good size and very clean too.
The large television worked very well and I was pleased to find a coffee machine.
Staff were friendly and my wife and I enjoyed our stay. A very good value for money
hotel.