“nice place to stay”

Best Western Comanche Inn
Best Western Comanche Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Comanche
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This location is clean and a quiet place to stay. We've stayed here before and it's been really good both times. Our king room was spacious and comfortable. The staff is always nice and helpful. It's convenient to downtown and to one of our favorite wineries, Brennen Vineyards.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We have stayed in this motel several times when coming to visit relatives in the Comanche Area. The staff goes out of their way to assure that we have a good stay. We plan to continue staying here. The manager was very helpful, even bringing the suitcase cart to us when we were ready to check out.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Loved my stay! Great rooms and staff were very friendly and helpful. i would differently stay there my next family reunion. This hotel is located right in town and assessable for all your needs and wants.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Everything about this hotel was nice. The rooms were very clean, smelled nice, beds were comfortable and air conditioner kept room very cool. I slept like a baby. I don't have anything negative to say about my stay. I will definitely be staying there again on our next trip to Comanche.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

If you need a low cost hotel to stay in while visiting or on business in the small west Texas town of Comanche, Texas, then the Best Western Inn in Comanche is a great value and has nice amenities for the price!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have stayed at the Best Western in Comanche, Texas multiple times throughout the years. Staff is always friendly and I have never had any issues with the rooms I have stayed in. I would and have recommended this hotel. In fact it was recommended to me by a family member.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I had a wreck this day at midnite and needed a room for the night. This Motel was very full but had 1 room left. I checked in and the clerk was very helpful. He got me in right away . The room was really clean and smelled good. When I laid down and found the bed to be a little hard so had some problem falling asleep even tho I has exhausted by this time. i awoke early around 8 am from the noise of cars and trucks starting. I got up and went for breakfast. There was waffles and hard boiled eggs ,pasties, and cereal. no meats of any kind or biscuits and gravy. I am on a sugerfree diet due to Diabetes and there was no sugerfree syrup. or anything I could safely eat. wish there was more of a menu to choose from but there was a diner across the street. The check out went smoothly but had to wait for a receipt. I will stay there next time I get stuck in Comanche area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Comanche
Americas Best Value Inn
#2 of 5 in Comanche
No photo provided
De Leon Inn
#4 of 5 in Comanche

Been to Best Western Comanche Inn? Share your experiences!