“A bit of fun in the bush”
Review of Corin Forest

Corin Forest
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A bit of fun in the bush”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Despite being advised against going by friends in Canberra, we decided to drive up the mountain and see for ourselves.
It is a lovely drive and quaint little place to unwind before racing down the metal toboggan..
Staff are lovely, atmosphere is homely and the new managers/owners are doing their best with what they have.
Well worth a visit.

2 Thank Stephen M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“New management makes a difference”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I returned to Corin Forest after moving away for a few years and had a wonderful time. It was great to see the changes that the new management have already made and to hear about future plans. We have been on both this bobsled and the one at Thredbo and would have to say that Corin is a better ride. The cooler temperatures were also nice considering how hot it has been in Canberra. Keep up the good work guys looking forward to our next visit.

1 Thank CRLYBVR
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“New management”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My daughter and I went out to Corin Forest a few days ago after hearing that it was under new management, as our last experience a few years ago wasn't that great.

And we had a wonderful afternoon.

The staff were wonderful and very helpful. We rode the bobsled about a dozen times and my daughter would have kept on going if she could.

It is well worth the drive, the surrounding bush land is beautiful and the new owners are doing a great job.

Albion Park
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Much improved”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

New owners only been here a week or so but the place is so much better.
I had previously left a bad review on this place.
I was greated very happily by staff on arrival and all staff were great and friendly all day.
We did about 10 goes if the alpine slide.
Can't wait for more things to come.
Great place for a picnic.

Hawker, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peaceful and Great Fun!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

OK you have read the crappy reviews about Corin Forest Mountain Retreat. That's now in the past. We visited the resort today with our young children and there was no sign of a Grumpy Old Man. The resort has new owners as of Boxing Day. They were very friendly. Café made great coffee...good selection of drinks...snowpicken swiss ice-cream. The Alpine slide was great fun and my kids loved it. Toilets were clean.

The flying fox and water slide were not operable. However it was evident that improvements were underway to rejuvenate this resort. There are big plans underway for winter...and I cannot wait to take my kids there in winter. So close and convenient to Canberra for snow instead of going all the way to Perisher.